• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The plucked chicken lives again.

Derv

Local time
6:47 PM
Reaction score
Lots of work and thanks to all the help, I have a running and driving car. Lots of bugs to work out. Shout out to kryslerkid, your threads are amazing, best source of information on the net.

D391574E-75CD-45B5-A7FB-D31D6A38AE3A.jpeg

D3AEC452-D5A3-4396-8313-1DAEE0CCBB8F.jpeg

4C21B039-6985-48B0-88FC-B11D1744B5A3.jpeg

6386D8D2-F1FE-41F8-8113-F1A63BD52B55.jpeg

That looks awesome. Can that possibly an original color combo, meaning the interior?? I know the Sandstone is valid vintage for the outside. Nice work either way.

Not certain that you could order this combo, the interior should have been coco/ puce. Not easy to find that stuff.

Great job. The early interiors are fantastic even if not original color combo.

Beautiful car. And congratulations on the now rolling wheels. Not many things feel better than that sense of accomplishment:thumbsup:

I'd call that "Peachy Cream" not plucked chicken. You know cream rises to the top.:thumbsup:

Lots of work and thanks to all the help, I have a running and driving car. Lots of bugs to work out. Shout out to kryslerkid, your threads are amazing, best source of information on the net.

View attachment 1334790

View attachment 1334791

View attachment 1334792

View attachment 1334793

Looking real nice Derv :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Shout Out. I'm glad I could help. It's what it's all about on here :)

Wow, she looks fantastic! Congrats!
I happen to agree with you about @khryslerkid too. :thumbsup:

Yooz guys!
tenor (1) (1).gif

Not certain that you could order this combo, the interior should have been coco/ puce. Not easy to find that stuff.

If I'm not mistaken that's a '63 interior combo. I've seen it many times and it's really sharp looking. The '62 interior colors are not reproduced as in sown seat covers ready to install.

I was lucky enough to find the correct material but had to have an upholstery shop copy the patterns from my old seats then make and install the covers. The factory material that was in stock on these '62s is probably all but depleted by now.

Very nice! Don't think I've ever seen the rear trunk lid trim like yours has. Is that unique to Canadian built cars perhaps? Must be impossible to find if you didn't have it already. Congratulations and have fun!

Yes they will, currently not registered, need inspection first

Very nice! Don't think I've ever seen the rear trunk lid trim like yours has. Is that unique to Canadian built cars perhaps? Must be impossible to find if you didn't have it already. Congratulations and have fun!
American sport fury, still looking for the right script

Wow that thing is beautiful, i'm a bit ashamed of my car now :)

MoParMur here in Lethbridge. I saw your car in your shop a few years back with the engine on the floor. You may recall I bought some chrome trim pieces from you for my '62. Great progress, and glad to see it together. I'll reach out to you again sometime when in town. Actually coming to Calgary Sept. 15 but won't work time-wise to reach out to you. Sure will though when time allows!

Great to hear from you. Stop by we can go for a drive.

Auto Transport Service
Back