• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Steering Wheel Guy climbs on board !

Pretty pricey in my opinion.

It's all relative... If you want to take anything to the next level, it costs money for the time, process, materials and expertise involved. Everything can be done cheaper ... with compromises in materials and expertise, You get what you pay for ...

Definitely not for everyone... :)

Doug,

What is the price of the work on below pics?

View attachment 121785

It depends on what condition the wheel is in. Were you also interested in getting the thicker rim?

If you can email me at: [email protected] with the answers to the following questions and a few pictures of your wheel I'll get back to you with a price and turnaround time... :)

Listed below are the questions I request potential customers to answer so I can give a quote and turnaround time for their wheel. The answers to these questions and a few pictures of your wheel will give me all the information required to provide a quote.

1-Please describe any cracks, damage or other problems that will need to be repaired. Was this particular wheel ever repaired/refinished before, that you know of?

( )

2-What color/colors is your wheel? Is it Wood grained, does it have chrome stripes, metal clips etc ...

( )

3-What year, make and model vehicle does the wheel belong to?

( )

4-Where do you live (shipping address)?

( )

5-Please attach a few clear, in focus pictures of the wheel showing any cracks damage or other problems

(Front and rear)

Thanks!

Doug, the more I learn about your shop the more impressed I am (and realizing that we think a lot alike too). I quote every job individually like you do -- it's a lot more fair to everyone considering that people don't always take care of their cars and parts in the same way. Our Quote Request Forms are almost the same.

Just goes to show ya great minds think alike. :D

It almost makes me wish I needed my wheel restored ... but I went with a LaCarra.

Doug, the more I learn about your shop the more impressed I am (and realizing that we think a lot alike too). I quote every job individually like you do -- it's a lot more fair to everyone considering that people don't always take care of their cars and parts in the same way. Our Quote Request Forms are almost the same.

Just goes to show ya great minds think alike. :D

It almost makes me wish I needed my wheel restored ... but I went with a LaCarra.

Hey Leanna, it's funny but everyone sees their parts in a different light than the person that will be doing the work... I'm sure you've had many people tell you what they have is in pretty nice condition so it won't need much work! Uh huh... That's why we ask for some pictures and a description of any damages that they can see.

I agree, I think we are on the same wavelength when it comes to giving quotes... no two parts are going to be in the same condition... even if they are from the same year and model of vehicle...

Hey I can always do something with your LaCarra to personalize it! :) FINKMOBILE custom wheel.jpg1956 Dodge B4 1.jpg1956 Dodge done 8.jpgScreen Shot 2013-01-31 at 9.42.54 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-03-10 at 1.10.56 PM.jpg

Thanks, but I guess you didn't get quite as far as looking at my website yet. LMAO!!! Custom one-offs and Mopar restorations are my specialties. :D

IMG_2433.jpgIMG_4171.jpg
Thanks, but I guess you didn't get quite as far as looking at my website yet. LMAO!!! Custom one-offs and Mopar restorations are my specialties. :D

No I checked your site and what you do is nothing short of AMAZING Leanna! Much like me, you take what most people would consider an unrestorable or not worth restoring item and make it better than new or resurrect it in a form never before imagined... I'm humbled and soooo impressed with your vision and finished products!

As I get further towards building the Finkmobile into that vintage Gasser look I may need a few parts taken care of by your talents! :)

Ill vouch 1000% for Leanna, her work is amazing!! she took what was in my head and put it on my MP valve covers...

VC's after1.jpg

Love ya babe!!! muuuuuah!!

Doug, I have a nice wood wheel that could use some magic...you and I will be talking soon. :toothy9:

DSC03168.JPG

--Mario

Ill vouch 1000% for Leanna, her work is amazing!! she took what was in my head and put it on my MP valve covers...

View attachment 122846

Love ya babe!!! muuuuuah!!

Doug, I have a nice wood wheel that could use some magic...you and I will be talking soon. :toothy9:

View attachment 122847

--Mario

That sounds awesome Mario! Yes I've never seen work like Leanna's before ... Life's to short to be just like everyone else! :) 150884_467394456737_568267_n.jpg537023_10150698182241738_1919637485_n.jpgView attachment 122855

IMG_4178.jpgThanks Budnicks, I've owned it since 96' and it's always been a fun, reliable and fairly inexpensive ride! :)

Auto Transport Service
Back