• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The STRANGEST thing you ever found inside a used car??

That, or the out of state guys were "lightweights", and totally forgot were they put the stuff!!!
.....or where they parked the car!!!!!!:fool:

Found a home made smoking pipe for lighting up a little weed under the backseat of our 69 charger back in the 80 when we bought it.

Bought a 67 valiant from neighbors estate sale. He never drove past 10 mph on gravel, 35 on hwy and he never married. Under every seat there was probably a 25 year collection of hard core dirty magazines.....absolutely nothing of any taste all...stuff that would burn your retinas...he was to cheap to buy anything tasteful...the day of the sale every engine he owned was stuck...the oil he used was in white round quart cans that said "recycled". That was the only lettering on the can..
there was a can in the engine compartment and the mighty 225...was stuck.

Found a home made smoking pipe for lighting up a little weed under the backseat of our 69 charger back in the 80 when we bought it.

Bought a 67 valiant from neighbors estate sale. He never drove past 10 mph on gravel, 35 on hwy and he never married. Under every seat there was probably a 25 year collection of hard core dirty magazines.....absolutely nothing of any taste all...stuff that would burn your retinas...he was to cheap to buy anything tasteful...the day of the sale every engine he owned was stuck...the oil he used was in white round quart cans that said "recycled". That was the only lettering on the can..
there was a can in the engine compartment and the mighty 225...was stuck.

Were all those magazine pages "stuck" too??? Oh wait, you looked at them so evidently not! :eek:

Lol,

A page or two was not stuck

:gay: I wish they were...yikes.

Last edited:
Not a used car, back in my dealership days I worked on allot of cop cars... Under the front seat of a patrol car I found a full body latex body suit, a couple dildos & a half full bottle of lube... The guy from the Sheriffs dept said the guy who drives that car had been rumored to have had negotiations with the "working" girls.....

Here is a few of them, I have covered the girls naughty parts, as I dont want trouble with the moderators.
Plus by now these girls are someone's mom, and that would suck to see topless pic of your mom on a car forum!!
Over the years, co workers nabbed some, some were in my fathers tool box, and when he passed all his belongings and tools vanished View attachment 978775 View attachment 978776 View attachment 978777 View attachment 978778 (THANKS EVIL step mom!!:thumbsup:)
and we used some for comical purposes

Dude that flippin awesome!

I wish I still had the photos of the girls and that older goofy looking dude, to show u guys because, there is no way ANY of those chicks want ANYTHING to do with that dude except $$$$!!!!!

Unless maybe he was packing a Hemi head, in his trousers, bore and stroke are important, but we all know the shape of the head that matters most!!:lol:

769FA267-B2A4-4411-861F-83BF5B0FFA2D.jpeg
Not as cool as some of the other stuff that you all have found, but about 12-14 years ago found this unopened beer behind the rear seat of an F250 I bought, it’s still unopened and not sure why, but I still keep in the garage refrigerator.

Well $10.05 with the deposit!:thumbsup:

Watch our, your kids may fight over who gets to inherit it.

That is from a time when Bud was RED WHITE AND BLUE!!(owned in USA), and Dale JR WAS actually a junior!!
That was the best of times, loved nascar back then, loved watching both Dales on the track at the same time

That is from a time when Bud was RED WHITE AND BLUE!!(owned in USA), and Dale JR WAS actually a junior!!

Looks like I was wrong,the link I posted above, only had the car, not Dale JR.
Yours is going for $20!:
https://www.ebay.com/i/254523272863?rt=nc&_trkparms=aid=1110006&algo=HOMESPLICE.SIM&ao=2&asc=20160908110712&meid=b5e709213f3342abab5321ca39e59853&pid=100677&rk=7&rkt=30&mehot=none&sd=223960958958&itm=254523272863&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=2386202&algv=DefaultOrganic
Ok things are getting serious now!!
Sure wish I had a six pack

Red White and Blue was an even worse beer made by Pabst.
And Jr is still a Jr.

Looks like I was wrong,the link I posted above, only had the car, not Dale JR.
Yours is going for $20!:
https://www.ebay.com/i/254523272863?rt=nc&_trkparms=aid=1110006&algo=HOMESPLICE.SIM&ao=2&asc=20160908110712&meid=b5e709213f3342abab5321ca39e59853&pid=100677&rk=7&rkt=30&mehot=none&sd=223960958958&itm=254523272863&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=2386202&algv=DefaultOrganic

I do not follow NASCAR that much, but when Dale SR passed my roommate at the time, was a big Dale SR fan.
I remember him commenting on how Dale JR, ended up having a EVIL step mom, that forced him to leave team and change his number.
That really sucks, for the kid.(I dont know all the details but he is DALE JR, and in the same profession as his father, I would think he would be better equipped to run things then the girl that married his father)

Auto Transport Service
Back