• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Woodward Garage

Wouldn't it be cool, if they had a back room with a bunch old parts and prints etc..?
I'm sure that the new owners of Trick Titanium who are now located elsewhere in Michigan probably have all those photos and or documents. I know I saw them when I was last there at the Elmwood building in the 90's.

I came in contact with one of those rare dashes I few years back never new anything about them looked factory !!
Yeah, I saw one at the Nationals years back in the 90's. I wish I would have bought it, but it was part of a package deal that was way out of my league.
Someone on here has one, but he is still holding on to it for some reason. He enjoys the stories behind it I guess.
My chemically milled factory dash is now 10 Lbs where as it was originally 17 Lbs bare.

i can see it happening, why not?
someone still owns the cars.
unfortunately the original drivers are gone.
a gathering of cars is still possible.
How about a gathering of all hemi A864,A990 68 SS cars 66-71 street hemi, all custom,modifed etc..?

That's why it's an All HEMI Reunion,wouldn't miss it!! Just have to go with real friends!!

trick titanium at 3982 holt rd holt mi
Yeah, I've yet to visit there new facility. it's under new ownership and management of course. I would gather that they would be aware of the historical significance of such a company.
When I get a chance, I'm gonna hustle over to where the Alexander Bros shop used to be. I believe it's a freeway conduit now. The 2% cars were partly constructed there.

Auto Transport Service
Back