• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The world has lost its mind

The sign reads all gender. The third figure has me confused, there’s only 2 genders so you only need the first 2 on the sign. That’s what I was told in church, all the way back to Sunday school days. You may not believe the same thing that I do and that’s okay. I may not believe in the same things that you believe in, and that should be okay too. Peace and love.

All your comments and beliefs can be put into better context and easier to see how wrong they are if you take any reference to LGBTQ+ people and change it to "black people"....they read a whole lot differently now don't they. It's the same old ignorance, bigotry and hate with just a new target!
Why is every response to everything, what about the blacks? Sounds really racist to only use them as your argument. Or the better word is probably scapegoat

The sign reads all gender. The third figure has me confused, there’s only 2 genders so you only need the first 2 on the sign. That’s what I was told in church, all the way back to Sunday school days. You may not believe the same thing that I do and that’s okay. I may not believe in the same things that you believe in, and that should be okay too. Peace and love.
Thank you Charles!

Here’s another issue. It’s all dudes trying to be chicks, very rarely, if at all you hear about a chick wanting to be a dude. Think about that.

When most don’t have an argument for something they always pull the race card. Put a “?” On the door that way it warns others about what abomination could be in there.

So, my question is, what doe the "A" stand for? I would think all the other initials would have it covered.

There’s been queer people going back to the beginning of time. Used to have an issue with it then didn’t. I know a few people who are les and a couple gay dudes. Don’t care, they don’t bother me. MO, they’re wired differently through no fault of their own – genetics is complex meaning I think some people got wires crossed and that’s it. Yeah, there are the perv’s who are just sick exploring sex with the same gender, I don’t count those. But, some want to find stuff to bitch about and add evangelical or bible thumping antics, like they got da vision. Seems more of those sorts are trying to infringe on the rights of others, telling others how they should think and live. Pissy-ant bullshit I reject.

I am not homophobic, I just believe you should not impose your beliefs on me. Same as religion, we attend church but I don’t tell people they have to believe what I believe or I am going to have a fit. I also do not tell the LBGTQ that they need to change.
Sometimes if you don’t draw attention to your self people won’t notice.

I am not homophobic, I just believe you should not impose your beliefs on me. Same as religion, we attend church but I don’t tell people they have to believe what I believe or I am going to have a fit. I also do not tell the LBGTQ that they need to change.
Sometimes if you don’t draw attention to your self people won’t notice.
Spot on.

These aforementioned individuals should get
their own restrooms. I'm with Charles Cook
on this one.
I would not allow one of these degenerates in
the same restroom as my children.
Being in the same restroom myself, I would
feel very uncomfortable watching the mixed
up chick next to me trying to take a piss
in the urinal, since most of them look like
dudes.

Last edited:
The picture choices in the OP seems problematic if these rest rooms have multiple toilets.
I don't see a "female" only sign.
I may be wrong, but I would guess that most men don't really care what in in the restroom with them.
It's a male or female.
Woopie.
However, most females probably don't want a man in the toilet with them.
That's the historical and hysterical problem.
Of course, handicapped people need to be aware if the toilet is accessible to them.
And children present a whole 'nother facet that parents will have to sort out.

All this over a male or female identity........​

1. Heterosexual definition​

This sexual preference means that an individual feels attraction on an emotional, romantic or sexual level to people of the opposite sex. For example, a man to a woman or a woman to a man.

2. Homosexual​

Homosexuality refers to those with a sexual preference for people of the same sex. This means a man that's attracted to another man, or a woman that's attracted to another woman.

3. Bisexual definition​

Bisexuality, on the other hand, is when one feels emotional, romantic, sexual, or affective attraction towards both sexes. In other words, when men have feelings for both men and women; or when a woman feels attracted to both Together, homosexual and bisexual individuals have started a fight for the recognition of sexual diversity, having launched the LGBTI+ movement (lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender-intersexual and more).

4. Asexual definition​

Asexuality is the lack of sexual, social, physical, or affective attraction towards others. Meaning that an asexual person doesn't feel attracted to any subject, no matter what their sex. That's why many consider this a 'lack' of sexual orientation. However, many stand up for asexuals, saying that asexuality is indeed a sexual orientation.

5. Pansexual meaning​

Someone who is pansexual is attracted to any sex or gender. This means that a pansexual person might feel equally attracted on an emotional, romantic, sexual, or affective level to people of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Pansexuality is different from bisexuality since the latter stems from the gender binary, meaning, the idea that there are only two possible genders: male and female.
On the other hand, pansexuality works to bring sexual diversity beyond the binary to light, in a context where there can be more than two genders and sexes, as well as a wide range of possibilities for expressing them.

6. Demisexual definition​

Demisexuality is a sexual preference where the individual needs to establish an emotional bond with someone first before they feel attraction. This means a demisexual person might not feel sexual or affective desire for someone until they get to know them well and they can trust this person.
For the same reason, demisexuality was once considered a variety of asexuality. But today, it's recognized as a separatesexual orientation since the possibility of feeling physical and emotional attraction towards someone still exists, but only after getting really close to this individual.

7. Anthrosexual​

Anthrosexuality is a non-defined sexual orientation, which means that individuals that identify as anthrosexual make connections with all different types of people. So, some might consider this type of sexual preference a sort of mix between bisexuality and pansexuality, although they don't identify exclusively with either of these.

8. Autosexuality​

Autosexuality is when an individual feels sexually attracted to himself or herself, which means that they have autoerotic tendencies.

9. Graysexuality​

Graysexuality is the sexual preference that represents the most substantial part of the sexual desire continuum. This is a sexual orientation located between the two poles of desire: asexuality and sexuality. A graysexual person isn't exclusively sexual or asexual. Instead, they move from having sexual feelings to being asexual during different phases of their life.

10. Hyposexuality​

Hyposexuality is practically the same as asexuality (a lack of sexual, emotional, or affective attraction to anyone). The difference is that, while asexuality defines someones sexual preferences as a norm, hyposexuality is a consequence of external factors like too much stress at work, or even the result of a medical condition. On the same note, in some contexts, it isn't defined as a sexual orientation, but instead, a transitional phase caused by external factors.

11. Lithsexuality​

The main characteristic of lithsexuality is that the person feels physical and emotional attraction towards a person, regardless of whether this feeling is corresponded. Reciprocity in desire and sexual interest isn't a determining factor for someone lithsexual to feel attraction.

12. Sapiosexuality​

The word 'sapio' comes from Latin and means 'wise.' So, the definition of sapiosexuality is a fixed attraction towards people that they consider intelligent. Sapiosexual people feel attracted to others due to their cognitive and emotional abilities, through which they are able to make fundamental intellectual connections.

13. Skoliosexuality​

Skoliosexual individuals feel attracted to transgender and intersexual people, or other people with more open gender identities. This means that a skoliosexual person doesn't feel attracted to cisgender individuals (people who identify with the gender assigned to them at birth), instead, they are drawn exclusively to people with open sexual identities.

Queer meaning​

The word 'queer' originally meant "strange" or "peculiar," and throughout history, it has been used as a derogatory term to refer to people who aren't straight or heterosexual. This is a concept traditionally used to talk about sexual minorities; in other words, those who break heteronormative ideas (that don't fit the traditional gender binary).
However, towards the end of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st, the LGBTI+ community began the reappropriation of the word 'queer' to reclaim sexual diversity and the right to experience their sexual orientation freely.

And thus, the word queer refers to those with fluid sexual orientations and gender identities. In this sense, the concept is similar to skoliosexuality, although it also encompasses almost all of the sexual orientations we mentioned before (since they all question heteronormativity).

transgender
transgender is an umbrella term that describes people whose gender identity or expression does not match the sex they were assigned at birth. For example, a transgender person may identify as a woman despite having been born with male genitalia.

I had to go to training for this at work, and when they were talking about pansexuals,I turned to my co worker and said aren't you one of those pansexuals? I hear that you have a thing for cookingware! Lol

Your confusion of what gender you are should not be imposed on me. If a guy goes in the bathroom while my daughter is using it there will be a problem I promise you that. You are entitled to your beliefs and so am I.
If a man that identifies as a woman uses and woman’s restroom and gets aroused. Is he not then a man and should use the mens room? Personally I don’t care if he wears a dress and is standing at the urinal next to me, better than in the lady’s room with my daughter. Or if its a man who indentifys as a woman and uses the mens room gets aroused by a boy in there, wouldn’t you prefer he uses the lady’s room? Why not just make a family/ Everbody restroom and be done with it?

After thinking about this ,I had a thought come across that will work for everyone. Install locks on the bathroom doors, if it's locked, wait your turn. If it's not locked you can enter. All people with peckers please lift the seat.

After thinking about this ,I had a thought come across that will work for everyone. Install locks on the bathroom doors, if it's locked, wait your turn. If it's not locked you can enter. All people with peckers please lift the seat.
Bingo!

Auto Transport Service
Back