• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Them Dukes, them Dukes..."

More parts arrived today and went to the yard harvesting little bits. The yard I got the car from is crushing out and will be a much smaller operation soon. I found missing emblems, front door pull, rear view mirror, side view mirror ( non adjust right side!), and the 3 missing wheel trim. If the weather holds I'll get work done on Saturday and post some pictures.

I'm confused. Who's "Manfred" ? Where did he come from ?
That's my friend; he's the one I'm working with on all these projects.

I didn't realize until he told me this morning that he jumped into the thread entirely unannounced

Looking forward to your project progress

So i've been watching lots of Dukes of Hazzard and it turns out the Choctaw County Sherriff has ( had, they wreck it of course) a 75 Coronet in the fleet , gold with white top. Since they rolled it it looked to be a 318 car like this one we are patching up. Lots of B body action in that series, mostly small Furies in various police and government surplus badging. Daisy runs a 74 RR and then a 71 painted up to look like a RR.

IIRC and FWIW, Sheriff Little in Chickasaw County had a green car of some sort.

Not much new, got new hood springs on and ordered new front tires. The floors are a real mess, its just going to get a patch job for now with rivets, seam sealer, and oil based paint. Dry Colorado weather will let get away with that for awhile. My avatar picture is the donor that provided a 400 4bbl ( its starting to turn!) and a 727 that may go into Roscoe depending on how the engine sounds. If its all good the 400 goes into a 75RR I have that is mis-behaving. I've been looking into side pipes and man have they become pricey! I'll have to build my own. Roscoe will look great with them. Maybe life will let me start it up soon!

Auto Transport Service
Back