• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There is no right area. Nos parts

Skatpak

Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
When you do right by people, treat them with kindness, respect, understand,forgiveness. You know everything that does not happen today they tend to do the same. I'm restoring taillights for a customer. I showed pics. Not on here. And a customer reached out to me and asked if I was interested in these nos parts or if I had a customer that could use them. I said sure what ya got. He said I'll send them to you and you will see. This is what showed up. The washer tank is 67 everything else is 66. I showed pics of this thanking the customer and than a different customer said I'm sending you something no joke. This is what showed up. Goes to show live life the right way, help others, be understanding, be forgiving, people pay it forward. I now have 4 complete taillight assys, chrome to go with, 2 steering wheels in perfect condition. I have others I still have to restore. And a bunch of brand new parts I can help my customers out with. There are 2 steering wheels and 2 taillight assys that are not for sale. I'm working on restoring the other two, repairing slight damage, polishing, swapping letters that are bad with better letters. I'll show a pic when I'm done with the two taillights. I can't thank my 2 customers enough for what they have done. Both charged me zero dollars. I paid shipping. Help others and they will help you is the true moral of this real story that really happened recently. As I get done with stuff I'll post more pics. If I decide to give some of these parts away (they were given to me) my business is based on helping others. I'll put it in the 66-67 charger forum. If they are not already gone form my website first.

20220428_194239.jpg

IMG_20230312_153132524.jpg

IMG_20230312_125044341.jpg

IMG_20230312_124803203_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230312_124756486_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230312_124146843.jpg

Agree with Ray, what goes around does come back around... nice parts and excellent work!

Auto Transport Service
Back