• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There still out there hiding. Cool 69 R/T

69rag500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:29 AM
Reaction score
Friend sent me these pics of a car was found in my hood...

RT1.jpg

RT2.jpg

RT4.jpg

RT 3.jpg

RT5.jpg

So thaaaats where I parked it.... :rolleyes:

:lol:

What a Great find !!! Hope one of you pursues that ???

The inside lumber and ends of the logs from the frame work do not look too aged on the cuts
Wonder how long it was just sitting on the dirt inside that fort ?

It's a miracle that shed was not collapsed on top of the car! Amazing find. I bought a similar one for $4500 about 15 years ago. It was an automatic car that had been swapped over to a 4 speed car with a Dana rear axle and had an added Ramcharger hood on it. It came with the regular bulge hood too. I robbed the drive line and the hood out of it,and sold the roller for three grand. I saw it for sale last fall for 25k with a fresh 440 and automatic transmission in it. The body looked exactly the same.

Last edited:
Most people put an old car in an old shed or chicken coop. Looks like they built the shed around that one and it did a fair job of preserving it. :thumbsup:

Looks to be in decent shape...

I'm surprised by the looks of where it was/how it is stored

That will be real looker again.
So sweet red on red and a 4 speed!!!?
Wow

This car was sold to a Chevy guy that came across it and know a little bit about Mopars.
Friend is trying to make a deal with the guy that found it. Will post pic of tag if he lands it.
Car looks to have had a vinyl roof at one time or maybe a V02..

Saw the B in the VON & couldn't recall what it meant... So I dug up an old post that listed the common prefix's for VON codes....
B= Canada.... And the car is located in..... Canada... Duh...

Cool find... Hopefully it finds it's way to someone who'll give it some love...

Hope the headrests are out for restoration and not just missing. I want a 4 speed B body.

Auto Transport Service
Back