• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These women/Teachers should be Heralded/Lauded as community heroes in my opinion...

Decline and decay all around, not just in the news articles that have been posted in this thread but in many of the comments that have been made to them. I trust that there is not a single man in this forum that would want some of the things that have been said about these women if they were their daughters...regardless of the circumstance.

Last edited:
Not a bad body from what this picture shows....

rachael-deltondo.jpg

Ha Ha!
Good one RC
I was just getting ready to "Post" this...
Fateful ending...

Good Post DeltaV and 69a100
Yeah, I wonder what happened to her?

Mysterious shooting?

Suspended Pennsylvania school teacher's murder was 'a crime of passion,' investigators say

Rachael DelTondo, 33, was shot dead standing on her mother's driveway on Sunday. She was an elementary school teacher but was suspended months before her death.

HOT.jpg

?????????????? All I said was WOW. Don't know what's so good about that? But OK, thank you.:thumbsup:

A "good post" meaning you "Focused" on it and brought it to my attention so I could add more data to it as RC also did.
I "missed" this one.....
I started this thread August 8 2017

A "good post" meaning you "Focused" on it and brought it to my attention so I could add more data to it as RC also did.
I "missed" this one.....
I started this thread August 8 2017
I was just thinking the parents of the “partner in crime” might want to establish an alibi.

Decline and decay all around, not just in the news articles that have been posted in this thread but in many of the comments that have been made to them. I trust that there is not a single man in this forum that would want some of the things that have been said about these women if they were their daughters...regardless of the circumstance.
Why should they get any better treatment just beause they are of the female persuasion? If women want equality what better place to start than the legal justice system.

Why should they get any better treatment just beause they are of the female persuasion? If women want equality what better place to start than the legal justice system.

I never said that they should. I generally defer to women even when they are wrong, but that was not my point. The overall crude tenor of the comments posted to this thread was what I was commenting on.

I never said that they should. I generally defer to women even when they are wrong, but that was not my point. The overall crude tenor of the comments posted to this thread was what I was commenting on.
You should see how crude they get when men commet such crimes.

Y'all are really really lucky that I don't my reply my thought's on this as it would get moved to Political in a heartbeat. I'm not going here! Frost's my shorts!

Holly Weird has not cornered the market on abuse of power and ethics. Why this is not national news of epic proportions? Is it the fact that these are young men and as HRC would put it " IT JUST DOSENT MATTER ".

Holly Weird has not cornered the market on abuse of power and ethics. Why this is not national news of epic proportions? Is it the fact that these are young men and as HRC would put it " IT JUST DOSENT MATTER ".
Because it doesn't fit "the agenda"!

Auto Transport Service
Back