• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These women/Teachers should be Heralded/Lauded as community heroes in my opinion...

Washoe County? Was she brought in by these guys?

300px-Reno_cast_v8.jpg

Well,
A former Arizona teacher was sentenced Friday to 20 years in prison for having sex multiple times with one of her students, a 13-year-old boy.

The sentence, the minimum that 28-year-old Brittany Zamora faced, was the culmination of a sensational case that drew international attention, The Arizona Republic reported.

Zamora got the book thrown at her!
She still looks HOT!

zam77.jpg

A pedophile is not a teacher about sex.
They are all about opportunity for themselves and ignore the growth of children as they mature. THIS IS NOT TEACHING.

:bananahit:
Whether I was 31 or 13 or 39.

In her defense, what if the young man was a Mopar guy?

And, my correction, she didn't get the "book"
20 years is Light sentence in these cases
She's getting time adjusted for the past 478 days in Jail

A pedophile is not a teacher about sex.
They are all about opportunity for themselves and ignore the growth of children as they mature. THIS IS NOT TEACHING.

I am not debating you on this...
The reason I started this thread is:
I only wish this happened when I was a kid...I certainly would have kept my mouth shut AND furthermore, I probably would have studied harder and never missed a day of school

Unfortunately, I went to a Catholic Boarding school, Brothers...you know how hard that was?

And yet: Morality is down the drain in America, Young girls and boys are thrust in to sexual awareness in public schools
Kind of. dual sided sword....

I am not debating you on this...

I didn't feel that you would debate something like this. --Thanks.
Where my thoughts were going is a large number of kids mature at different rates in those early days in growing/maturing.

Consider a male teacher (for example)--that with- presumed best intentions-:eek: intended to teach about **** sex to his -target subject.

I would have been scared and run screaming in that situation. Others maybe not -out of confusion and fear. Meanwhile, the "teacher" has his- personal session- and likely attempts to require some kind of commitment of silence from the young and confused because they know it is wrong on many levels of measure.

I have said in other threads--Pedophiles know who they are and they know it is harmful to their pray. They hide from being branded with the term that describes them.:wetting:

Last edited:
I went to a Catholic High School too. Brothers as teachers, some as old as dirt. I had retired navy veterans teach the NJROTC classes. Teachers who were not in the brotherhood or teaching NJROTC were called "lay" teachers...
I always got a kick out of that!

And yet: Morality is down the drain in America, Young girls and boys are thrust in to sexual awareness in public schools

Are you ok with morality when its a adult entering into a illegal relationship with a under age person ?
I have no idea to what degree young people are as you say "thrust " into sexual awareness.
What I do know by reading some of the posts in this thread, maybe its a good think what the schools are allegedly doing.
With all the STD's, HIV-AIDS, HPV, has anyone considered that risk?
Would anyone still think its great if the young person came down with a sexual transmitted disease, that they have for the rest of there lives?
These woman in question are predators and nothing more.

Schooling is for academic teaching. (IMO).
How much of this (lack of morality) comes about because of -divided families- that -do not- provide basic guidance.
When two parents -together- raise their kids' past puberty the outcome for healthy future families is hugely increased.
To accept learning about sexual biology (for example) be left up to the education system and the internet media --is a big shame on classic parenting.
What we all are dealing with is the aftermath of poor parenting that was parceled out for personal convenience purposes.

Schooling is for academic teaching. (IMO).
How much of this (lack of morality) comes about because of -divided families- that -do not- provide basic guidance.
When two parents -together- raise their kids' past puberty the outcome for healthy future families is hugely increased.
To accept learning about sexual biology (for example) be left up to the education system and the internet media --is a big shame on classic parenting.
What we all are dealing with is the aftermath of poor parenting that was parceled out for personal convenience purposes.
Thats your opinion, not a fact. Do you have children or grandchildren being educated in the public school system? As far as I can tell from my own experience, children are still be educated properly. The "lack of morality" quote you tried to pin on me, actually was from another member, try harder next time.
Maybe you could address someone talking about the lack of morality and then getting giddy about a illegality.

Auto Transport Service
Back