• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These women/Teachers should be Heralded/Lauded as community heroes in my opinion...

Don’t take this political guys - I just deleted a bunch of posts - knock it off

As fun as it seems....Us guys thinking of what it might be like to be 13 years old and have a GOOD looking female teacher "breaking us in"... It is a mixed feelings situation.
I compare this to a 25-29 year old MALE teacher having sex with 13 year old girls. Society would **** a brick if this were a common trend as it is becoming with these slutty women teachers!

It's a sick mental fantasy these teachers want and need to fulfill, they need to go see a shrink! Que Zappa!

This one looks like she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
:bananadance::bananahit::monkeyleft:
teach5-e1563032992349.png

I agree with Kern Dog. I was 16 when at a job I met a woman 28 and things happened. I thought I was the luckiest guy in town and said nothing, but there is not one guy on here that would go along with their daughter at 16 and younger sleeping with a 28 year old man. The law doesn't recognize gender when it comes to this act at these ages, my case 16, but even younger. Me personally, it was a time in my life that I will never forget. Was she a sick person, maybe living a fantasy. If this had happened to my daughter, yes double standard, my lawyer would have a field day ripping this guy from asshole to elbow. Just for the record, if you would let your daughter 16 and less sleep with a guy as old as the woman in this article, keep it to yourself because you're a piece of ****. I know, Double standard!!!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back