• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These women/Teachers should be Heralded/Lauded as community heroes in my opinion...

After the Catholic fresco limitations on sex crimes no longer apply in most states.

I am seeing a huge double standard here and do not understand the thinking.
We have 2 daughter and 3 sons.
Explain why it is not ok to have your daughtet screwed but ok for your son to be pumped by an adult responsible for their safety and well being?

17 and under, I'm with the law. But, if your 18, it's sex between 2 consenting adults.....with the exception of those that are mentally disabled.

Isn't the age of consent 16? Or is that a state to state issue.
Either way its not as though it's the same as a ten year old getting raped.

I will agree in most cases the student is more than willing regardless of sex.

However when its a 16 year old girl she's much more likely to get pregnant or suffer mental insecurities from having an affair with an older male mentor.
When it's a young buck having sex with an older female, she's almost always on birth control and more than willing to let him know that it's a "casual affair". And hes more willing to accept that.

I was 16 once and therr were more than a few older gals that I wanted to bang. And not just teachers. Talk of locking some gal up for life because she banged some young stud is absurd.

They only crime us that she didn't come over to my house first!

Bullshit ok. 16 as far as i know is not the age of consent. I believe the term is satutatory rape. A older female on "birth control" and this makes it all ok. Meanwhile she is screwing how many other guys. You dont need a codom I'm on birth control. STD's are on a all time high in this country. Your a adult you engage in sex with a minor you get charged, plain and simple. Macho bullshit aside. She's a F-ing whore i wouldn't touch with somebody else's dick.

Bullshit ok. 16 as far as i know is not the age of consent. I believe the term is satutatory rape. A older female on "birth control" and this makes it all ok. Meanwhile she is screwing how many other guys. You dont need a codom I'm on birth control. STD's are on a all time high in this country. Your a adult you engage in sex with a minor you get charged, plain and simple. Macho bullshit aside. She's a F-ing whore i wouldn't touch with somebody else's dick.
If she was a white shed be getting paid. And if you tried ******* her with somebody else's **** it would make you both a weirdo and a fag

Legal, schmegal, if I was a kid, I would be down on my knees thanking God EVERY DAY if I had a teacher like that boning me. :)

Uh Oh....
We have another one!
Fox News reports:

View attachment 499254

-A North Carolina middle school teacher was charged with rape Monday after a former student came forward and confessed the alleged sexual relationship that happened eight years ago.

-Lee Annette Williams, 50, a teacher at Ledford Middle School, was arrested after a former student, who is also a close family friend, came forward about the alleged sex assault, FOX8 reported. Officials opened an investigation in July and obtained enough evidence to arrest Williams.

What the hell is this kids problem? Eight years and now he turns her in. He must have just found out he's gay.....

We have another one!
Wow!
Gorgeous!

A former Ohio high school teacher was impregnated by a teenage boy during a three-year sexual affair -- despite the teen's father raising concerns about the relationship to school officials, authorities said.

-Laura Lynn Cross allegedly was impregnated by a former student.
-Laura Lynn Cross, 36, was indicted last week on three counts of sexual battery from Aug. 1, 2013 through Sept. 6, 2016.

teacher.jpg

We have another one!
Wow!
Gorgeous!

A former Ohio high school teacher was impregnated by a teenage boy during a three-year sexual affair -- despite the teen's father raising concerns about the relationship to school officials, authorities said.

-Laura Lynn Cross allegedly was impregnated by a former student.
-Laura Lynn Cross, 36, was indicted last week on three counts of sexual battery from Aug. 1, 2013 through Sept. 6, 2016.

View attachment 500957
In some states for a male teacher that would be a life sentence with no parole.
I do not see them yelling about equal rights on this issue.

heard on the news that the kid is sueing for a million now ! court supposedly granted $150,000 , but that ain`t enough !

Wow!
Think about it!
Great sex from a School Teacher with "Dream Girl" looks and then your college education paid for along with a new Hell Cat challenger ($150K)
Only in America

they didnt have sex education like this when I was young and in school WTF :lol:

We have another!
From the: Daily Mail
Chemistry professor Aimee Palmitessa, 45, (seen right) was arrested on Friday in LA and booked in on felony charges for having an affair with a 16-year-old male student. The pretty blonde, who works for the elite Brentwood School, posted bail of $230,000 and was released later the same day. Famous alumni include Patrick Schwarzenegger, 23, whose parents are former California governor Arnold, 70, and his ex-wife Maria Shriver, 61, and Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine, 38

article-4806852-436AE78C00000578-516_636x382.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back