• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These women/Teachers should be Heralded/Lauded as community heroes in my opinion...

Okay!
We "GOT" one!

THIS WOMEN SHOULD BE STRIPPED DOWN NAKED, PLACED IN A STOCKADE AND TARRED AND FEATHERED...?
See why?

1504634652805.jpg

Texas math teacher, 52, accused of 'sex in public park' with her teen boy student

-Alberta Padilla, 52, an educator at Claudia Taylor “Lady Bird” Johnson High School in the North East Independent School District is accused of a relationship that allegedly began in June 2016 and lasted until Aug. 20, 2017, according to WCVB.

Ahem,
Poor kid!
He'll need psychiatric trauma counselling for many years
Long term therapy in a Institution in Switzerland!

may be she got the short end of the stick what did he look like :lol::(

Last edited:
Ski you made me look- Worley was David Keith; Lou was Foley. You were very close. Thanks, Jeff

Now I know why there's problems with these new fighters- SKI is confused!

Thank you snakeyes....
Here is another one Gentlemen!
Middle school teacher arrested for having sex with student — again
Shawnetta D. Reece, 40, was taken into custody Thursday for engaging in sexual conduct with a high school senior in 2015, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. The student was 18 years old at the time of the alleged relationship.

The former Union County Middle School gym teacher was arrested at her Blairsville home.

Authorities became aware of the relationship while investigating allegations that the teacher was sexually involved with a 15-year-old student in

4483590C00000578-0-image-m-3_1505909991760.jpg
Hottie teacher.png

I can see it happening with an 18 year old and early 20s student teacher. But at 40 to big an age gap. Still illegal and no excuse for this kind of behavior.

Wait a minute. This is in Georgia. What's the problem? Just hands on sex education...you know...lab class.

Thank you snakeyes....
Here is another one Gentlemen!
Middle school teacher arrested for having sex with student — again
Shawnetta D. Reece, 40, was taken into custody Thursday for engaging in sexual conduct with a high school senior in 2015, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. The student was 18 years old at the time of the alleged relationship.

The former Union County Middle School gym teacher was arrested at her Blairsville home.

Authorities became aware of the relationship while investigating allegations that the teacher was sexually involved with a 15-year-old student in

View attachment 518723 View attachment 518724

Auto Transport Service
Back