• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These women/Teachers should be Heralded/Lauded as community heroes in my opinion...

Time to resurrect this thread ....

Married teacher caught naked in car with male student, 17, is the wife of a Harvard-educated Department of Defense deputy director and they have a daughter the same age as her victim

If these teachers were male screwing someones teenage daughter this thread would be entirely different. Not sure how one can grorify these acts just because they are being done by women.
You’re complaining now?
You’ve been so supportive of this for the last 19 pages.

FCB48127-157D-4679-9490-504EC0FD9E0F.jpeg

whoa ! think the same as if it was your daughter and a male teacher did it.
It would devastate you as a parent.

I don't remember of ever being supportive of this.
SOME people have zero sense of humor or just cannot recognize sarcasm.
It is obvious that you have disapproved of this stuff, you’ve chimed in numerous times to restate the same opinion.
I get it. WE get it.
What you may not understand is that some of us responded with tones of envy, not necessarily approval. Some of us look at our virginity as a disease we wanted to get rid of in any way possible, as SOON as possible. The thought of a sexy, willing woman when we were 16, 17 or so was just a dream back then.

Auto Transport Service
Back