• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

They don’t aftermarket these rear body endcaps do they?

Moparfiend

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:04 AM
Reaction score
They don’t make these rear quarter end caps has aftermarket parts do they? For my 1970 Sport Sat same as the gtx or RR. Its pot metal and my driver side is damaged and pot metal is horrible if not impossible to work with (maybe this thread will turn into a repair of pot metal) as I can’t find anything online.
Thanks MF

07BDB6EC-5FD9-42EB-845A-C5884AAA9186.jpeg

You may be able to lead it. Rough up the dents and use lead to fill them. Lead is easy to sand but I'm not totally sure that is the way to go. Maybe that muggy weld stuff. The headlight trim in the second video came out fantastic.

Last edited:
Thanks thats what I figured since it was originally pot metal. Funny listing the guy claims like new but has a broken stud and a dent. Mine has all the studs and two dents I guess mine is like new as well lol.
If your studs are intact, that is the main thing imo. Can't you just use some Fiberstrand filler to smooth over the dents?

Auto Transport Service
Back