• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

They live amongst us . . .

I have hours of VHS video of me sliding around on the street, off road, through creeks and dirt trails and jumping cars as high as 11 feet in the air. All of this was shot in the late 90s. I need to find a way to transfer it to the computer so I can post it online.
I transfered my VHS videos to DVD via a combo VHS DVD recorder, then used software to transfer to mp4 on my PC. Kind of a roundabout way to do it, but it worked.

I know there is a service advertised that will do it for you, seems reasonably priced.

I’ve found some utube vid’s very helpful, among those that are hacks. Some actually comical as they screw things up, using wrong tools, etc. and don’t even edit it out. Think I’ve been around long enough having done tons of DIY things to at least give me an idea of hacks vs useful info. Don’t know, maybe something about being able to identify people that seem to know what they’re doing and those that are idiots. So far so good anyway, sifting through the vid’s that helped me.

. . . You Tubers with questionable advice in their content, and yet they have the following of a Mesiah. :rolleyes:

I think I just lost about 4 billion brain cells listening to a guy covered in tatts with a noisy background dog & crappy video skills rattle on for about 10 minutes while 'installing' an oil pressure gauge in his small block Chevy truck.

The guy must be a crack dealer or something..... nearly 21,000 subscribers and this video has 82,000 views. I mean what he did was just absurd. Not even going to say who he is, just in case he is related to someone here......lol.

What was even more bizarre were the morons asking questions about what he did and saying what a great job he made of the video. I'm sure they were 'extracting the urine'.
They Live Movie.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back