• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

They live amongst us . . .

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score
. . . You Tubers with questionable advice in their content, and yet they have the following of a Mesiah. :rolleyes:

I think I just lost about 4 billion brain cells listening to a guy covered in tatts with a noisy background dog & crappy video skills rattle on for about 10 minutes while 'installing' an oil pressure gauge in his small block Chevy truck.

The guy must be a crack dealer or something..... nearly 21,000 subscribers and this video has 82,000 views. I mean what he did was just absurd. Not even going to say who he is, just in case he is related to someone here......lol.

What was even more bizarre were the morons asking questions about what he did and saying what a great job he made of the video. I'm sure they were 'extracting the urine'.

:xscuseless:

20230909_231851.jpg

Yes, they do live amongst us and guess what........................... They vote, now that's really scary!!

There’s 10 minutes of your life you’ll never get back.

Sounds like Roger better get back to eating his candy with his Pork and Beans…

We’ll be seeing Weezer in Kentucky in a couple weeks.
:lol:

. . . .oh well, back to listening to Weezer while I write up a wiring schedule for my truck. :lol:
So, do you guys prounounce it "shedule" like they do in England or "skedule" like we do here

I see some videos and the comments are all so complimentary and full of praise. I wonder if the owner of the account can selectively delete negative comments.
Uncle Tony's Garage is one of them.
He is a mixed bag for me....some stuff is okay, other stuff is worthless. He can't seem to get someone to stick around the garage long enough to run the camera while he actually does something. He has a shop with cars but hardly any tools or parts. His videos are rarely anything "hands-on", they are just him talking, yet the comments are so positive, it is as if he writes them from ghost accounts.

I see some videos and the comments are all so complimentary and full of praise. I wonder if the owner of the account can selectively delete negative comments.
Uncle Tony's Garage is one of them.
He is a mixed bag for me....some stuff is okay, other stuff is worthless. He can't seem to get someone to stick around the garage long enough to run the camera while he actually does something. He has a shop with cars but hardly any tools or parts. His videos are rarely anything "hands-on", they are just him talking, yet the comments are so positive, it is as if he writes them from ghost accounts.
YouTubers can delete any comments they feel are not up to their expectations....ie/ bad.

I have never deleted comments, although I did get rid of a few dodgy looking subscriptions. I have found there is always someone out there who knows everything and has to comment like an authoritarian about your video content.

BTW Greg.....love that slide in the A-Body around your yard. I bet that was fun filming it. I wish I had video of me jumping my Hillman Imp over sand dunes back in the early 80's......that was a real hoot.

Yes, they do live amongst us and guess what........................... They vote, now that's really scary!!
they vote...buy guns....and the scariest one...they reproduce.

If you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
:poke: :p:eek:

BTW Greg.....love that slide in the A-Body around your yard. I bet that was fun filming it. I wish I had video of me jumping my Hillman Imp over sand dunes back in the early 80's......that was a real hoot.
I have hours of VHS video of me sliding around on the street, off road, through creeks and dirt trails and jumping cars as high as 11 feet in the air. All of this was shot in the late 90s. I need to find a way to transfer it to the computer so I can post it online.

Auto Transport Service
Back