• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

They want how much ?

$100k+ sticker, on a $77k+ based price, to begin with
for a 4 dr sedan

cool car,
but;
the added dealer gouging/markup will limit the sale #s bigtime

MSRP is 100K.. the dealers will add 60 to a 100K and guys will sell their spots for another 50 or more, just like the Demon offering right now with guys selling their "spot" for 300K. All to have a car in the end, that the day they drive it off the lot that is worth 60K... The new math !!! Have at'r.... I'll stick to my old rides!

Huh, the most collectible 4-door ever produced !!

1683066387570.jpeg

MSRP is 100K.. the dealers will add 60 to a 100K and guys will sell their spots for another 50 or more, just like the Demon offering right now with guys selling their "spot" for 300K. All to have a car in the end, that the day they drive it off the lot that is worth 60K... The new math !!! Have at'r.... I'll stick to my old rides!
I didn't make my money by buying high and selling low. LOL. Unless you have money flowing out of your pocket, the whole concept is ridiculous.

I did buy a used Saleen mustang with 7000 miles on it from a friend that had a dealership, that I told him what I was going to do, for 37 thousand. Drove it for just over a years, put 5000 miles on it and sold it for 43 thousand. That was a very good year!!!

These "special editions" they are coming out with are nothing more than "sticker cars". Slap $100 worth of decals on a existing car and people will pay a ton of money to be "one of the few"

Auto Transport Service
Back