• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a damn good Mopar site.

Yeap...The BEST site hands down.....Proper leadership and great members...Man it really does work...lol

The other forums are ruined due to poor leadership....and one is fading away into the junkyard of rusted unrestorable relics....

I would sure like to know how I missed this topic for the last 2 days? Your right on on this and I agree totally. It's sad that you get a vacation on Mofarts just for sneezing at your computer, really stupid! This is a great site, now if we could only persuade Stu aka MidPenMopar to just move away from there [Mofarts] and come over here this place would be a major party 24/7/365.

Agreed, if you're seriously hooked on Mopars and amount of content, this is the place.

A lot of ....Topic's
tumblr_oyxeb0hvUy1vp2ixso1_250.gif

I still go to MOPARTS regularly,It was the 1st site that I found dedicated to us.Before that was the 62 to 65 site that we had to E/mail to and he would post up.But this is home,had a pain in my *** fixed and we can post 10 PICTURES ATTA TIME!! I have a photography addiction amongst others...............

I see that you changed from "Thats all folks" to Dr Evil....

Hey... What is with the prudes and touchy-feely crybaby Liberals at FABO? The same stuff I post here gets laughs and positive responses and over there I get complaints and edited posts. I use the SAME screen name. Can that A body crowd be that much different than we are over here? I usually pop in there when things are slow here. I respond to tech questions and toss in random jokes and they wig out at that? What in the hell ???? I swear it felt like a Moparts experience.

Butthurt Report.jpg

I did?
Maybe it's one of those Robots...:D

Your every observant
It's just me, I have the attention span of a 2 yr old.

I am sometimes quite observant. I can see everyones faults but my own.
(Kidding)

Agree with you Kern, the FABO crowd is a little sensitive.
Younger set?
Definitely a more Liberal bunch, at least a few more vocal.
That's Ok, this is home

Dunno, I find the Mods here can be a little trigger happy.

If you like Guns and God, they're fine I guess.

I still go to MOPARTS regularly,It was the 1st site that I found dedicated to us.Before that was the 62 to 65 site that we had to E/mail to and he would post up.But this is home,had a pain in my *** fixed and we can post 10 PICTURES ATTA TIME!! I have a photography addiction amongst others...............

I only go there to see what's for sale & that's it. Over the years, I've scored some pretty good items.

Must be that military experence hurry up and wait. Stupid *** goverment stuff that distroys tolerance and social skills.
I have tolerance for most things, just not stupid people. I have social skills but choose to NOT employ them for the most part because I purposely isolate myself from the rest of humanity. What you call "stupid *** government stuff" I call doing my patriotic duty to my country. Please don't generalize my experience to fit your view of the military.

Busy weekend means I didn't have much time to sit at the computer and somehow I missed this thread when checking on my phone during bathroom trips. I agree, this site just has a better feel than all the other. I'm still new but I've gotten lots of great info and have some great conversations via private messages as well. My Dad has used Moparts for years and there is a good info there, but this feels more like a clubhouse where you hang out with friends.

Hey... What is with the prudes and touchy-feely crybaby Liberals at FABO? The same stuff I post here gets laughs and positive responses and over there I get complaints and edited posts. I use the SAME screen name. Can that A body crowd be that much different than we are over here? I usually pop in there when things are slow here. I respond to tech questions and toss in random jokes and they wig out at that? What in the hell ???? I swear it felt like a Moparts experience.

View attachment 536319

Funny you say that...I always get that vibe as well. My wife and joke when we meet new Mopar people and she tries to guess what kind of car they own. B and C body guys seem more laid back compared to the A and E counterparts. I dunno why, but it makes me laugh.

Auto Transport Service
Back