• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a damn good Mopar site.

I was a much different person when I got out of the AF than when I went in!!! Didn't drink, smoke or take drugs before going in but did all of that before getting out and kept on drinking once I was out. For some, it's a good thing and for some, it's not. I was one of the nots.....
I came out with a total disrespect of arrogant *** holes and goverment. There was brass and there was ***- not refurring to the finer sex. One can be a good leader without being an ***.

I came out with a total disrespect of arrogant *** holes and goverment. There was brass and there was ***- not refurring to the finer sex. One can be a good leader without being an ***.
I was stationed at Hahn AFB Germany for the majority of my time and I think that base had more than it's fare share of asses. Heck, basic training and tech school had much better people running the show. I know there were some really bad TI's in basic but we had a good one.

I was stationed at Hahn AFB Germany for the majority of my time and I think that base had more than it's fare share of asses. Heck, basic training and tech school had much better people running the show. I know there were some really bad TI's in basic but we had a good one.
Ours was retiring. All he required was we stayed out of trouble and did our best. Had a lot of respect for the man. In tech school only had trouble with one instructor and he discovered if we asked a question it was to his advantage to answer it. Guess it was an embarrassing moment when we gave the class the answer he told us we were to stupid to understand. After that his class was great.

Greg you're right on the money brother..Here's a good example: bored the other night(married!) and I found myself searching oil-weight threads. Saw many here, the usual cast of characters ringing in with advice and opinions, respectful and friendly...read a few that came up on moparts and even fabo and seemed like every other thread had a "screw you you're an idiot you don't know squat my way's the best blah blah.." Sure that happens here once in awhile, but never with the regularity and fury as on the other boards...The non-make-specific sites(YB etc) are the worst. I'm a member at fabo too and, no offense to anyone, but sometimes that site reminds me of my high school football days--a lot of young bucks with something to prove throwing their nutz around..there's some GREAT folks there too but to me they seem to be the minority..just a whole different respect and MATURITY level here for the most part which I appreciate! (but keep the jackstand racing going those crack me up every time!)

I post on FBBO and FABO and have never noticed a difference between the constituents of the two sites. Both are knowledgeable and helpful.

(FABO has more insight on small blocks which is in my B body)

Greg you're right on the money brother..Here's a good example: bored the other night(married!) and I found myself searching oil-weight threads. Saw many here, the usual cast of characters ringing in with advice and opinions, respectful and friendly...read a few that came up on moparts and even fabo and seemed like every other thread had a "screw you you're an idiot you don't know squat my way's the best blah blah.." Sure that happens here once in awhile, but never with the regularity and fury as on the other boards...The non-make-specific sites(YB etc) are the worst. I'm a member at fabo too and, no offense to anyone, but sometimes that site reminds me of my high school football days--a lot of young bucks with something to prove throwing their nutz around..there's some GREAT folks there too but to me they seem to be the minority..just a whole different respect and MATURITY level here for the most part which I appreciate! (but keep the jackstand racing going those crack me up every time!)

Miss those pissing contests.

4BA4D5E3-6897-4F30-B72E-CD1B6EE590D5.jpeg
Someone say jackstand racer?

How well do those work? I’m would be hesitant to scoot under the car with just that lift.
Works fine, it has locks so it won’t collapse on you. We used it to install my 4 link and Dana, worked real well

IIRC, I got banned from Moparts 3 times and the mods don't tell ya squat why. Don't know about now but that's the way it was many moons ago. One time I simply posted something that would improve the board. Eh....been a very long time since I even logged on there and not even sure if my user name still exists.
You banned my best friend for no reason! Lmao

Screenshot_20171024-170727.jpg

It's a great site if your into Chyrsler iron. I don't know how I would have got my car to the stage its at without the help from some of the members here. I've bought parts from some and never had a issue. Made many friends here.

IIRC, I got banned from Moparts 3 times and the mods don't tell ya squat why. Don't know about now but that's the way it was many moons ago. One time I simply posted something that would improve the board. Eh....been a very long time since I even logged on there and not even sure if my user name still exists.

HECK!
I tried to BAN you many times on this site....
Why?
Simple:
1. Your Cranky!
2. Your from "Past-get down-deana, Texas (A pretty cool place)
Ha Ha!
Only kidding...
tee-hee-hee....

:rofl:

I've never been on another Mopar site except a quick peek at Yellow Jacket (Spelling?)
I was on for 2 minutes and witnessed threats, stalking, psychopaths...etc!
I ran back to "For B-Bodies Only" like a chihuahua being chased with his (her's is okay too) tail between the legs as if being chased by Godzilla!

Yeah, the BEST site out there, Bar None!
PS: Thanks to our MODs !!!
And, that is a F-A-C-T

:usflag:

Mulitipersonality disorder with dozens or even hundreds all held that small piece of meat.AFWIW,,,Been doing skirties on the grille since the 70's:usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back