• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a damn good Mopar site.

"MURICA! Gotta love those ammendments! Especially 1 & 2..which is one of the reasons I love this place!!!

View attachment 536379 View attachment 536380 View attachment 536381 View attachment 536382 View attachment 536383

America.jpg

Dunno, I find the Mods here can be a little trigger happy.

If you like Guns and God, they're fine I guess.
I do not own an arsenal but I am not against the sane minded people that do.
I don't live by the word of the Bible but I believe, I also hold no ill will to other opinions as long as they don't force it on others.
How is that??

I'm here, that should tell you something about this site.
Allot of great and helpful people on here!

The world is a dangerous place. Most of the danger resides in DC. I mean, we didn't punish Saudi Arabia much even though they were mostly responsible for 9/11 because it would have sent America into a spin with no oil/gasoline etc...instead they manufactured a war to distract us....keep your guns close...

My addition to this thread is a thank you to Kern Dog for starting it.

It's a nice chance to pat ourselves on the back as a group for getting along as folks beyond our car interests and being allowed to do so without a heavy hand.
What I have seen is we tend to handle the odd ones that want to pee in our sandbox pretty well with levity. And the moderators are great at being moderate. That is huge in letting us be the folks we are with each other. Cheers to FBBO:steering:

Apostrophes have been my weak point. I often forget where they are supposed to be placed.
Hey, I can spell well and know how to structure a sentence. I also put all the letters where they go. None of the...
UR....L8R...WY... RU... LOL ....
That stuff annoys me.

Apostrophes have been my weak point. I often forget where they are supposed to be placed.
Hey, I can spell well and know how to structure a sentence. I also put all the letters where they go. None of the...
UR....L8R...WY... RU... LOL ....
That stuff annoys me.
WTF

Auto Transport Service
Back