• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a damn good Mopar site.

Apostrophes have been my weak point. I often forget where they are supposed to be placed.
Hey, I can spell well and know how to structure a sentence. I also put all the letters where they go. None of the...
UR....L8R...WY... RU... LOL ....
That stuff annoys me.
OK

I see your O and I place an X here:

Here's a couple of
XX OO XX
tumblr_nsaybrcgoi1rab8xmo1_1280.jpg

You wouldn't have liked the military either Kern...
Starts with BT then AIT to learn your MOS. After that you get shipped somewhere with an APO for your PDS. Your CO and XO welcome you to HHC. Then you get thrown on the DR so you can pull CQ or ACQ depending on rank and TIS. If you are a SGT you are considered an NCO and put in charge of PVTs and SPECs. FTEs you get to eat MREs and shoot LAWs and RPGs if your not stuck on KP. The only thing you look forward to is your ETS date...

BOHICA

You wouldn't have liked the military either Kern...
Starts with BT then AIT to learn your MOS. After that you get shipped somewhere with an APO for your PDS. Your CO and XO welcome you to HHC. Then you get thrown on the DR so you can pull CQ or ACQ depending on rank and TIS. If you are a SGT you are considered an NCO and put in charge of PVTs and SPECs. FTEs you get to eat MREs and shoot LAWs and RPGs if your not stuck on KP. The only thing you look forward to is your ETS date...
Basic Training.
Advanced Instructional Training.
Military Occupational Specialty.
APO...?
PDS ??
I'm lost on the rest. I did have a 3 1/2 month stint in the Army in 1984 but was discharged due to having a slight hearing disability.
I don't mind letters or acronyms while speaking, it is the lazy shortcuts people do for email, texts and online forums...

Hey....I throw so much crud around, I should be willing to take some.
I'm fine with it. In fact, if someone can REALLY burn me on an insult or a joke, I respect them even more. I like creative minds, it makes people so much more interesting.

BURP
oops, maybe I misspelled that one?

Hey....I throw so much crud around, I should be willing to take some.
I'm fine with it. In fact, if someone can REALLY burn me on an insult or a joke, I respect them even more. I like creative minds, it makes people so much more interesting.
Its all fun!

The only one i recognized was MILF :D
Spot on with the thread title Kern Dog

Auto Transport Service
Back