• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This will either inspire you or make you want to quit playing forever! Cliff’s of Dover!

Xp29h

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score
This is just unbelievable! This kid is awesome!

Hits the Cliff‘s of Dover by Eric Johnson damned near perfect! Best copy I’ve heard.

But he’s playing all 3 instruments!

Hits the Cliff‘s of Dover by Eric Johnson damned near perfect! Best copy I’ve heard.

He has been practicing!

Great! He has a bright future ahead in the music industry and the right look as a rocker heart throb.

Wow the kid is good.
Some of my favorite tunes there.
You have to have a brass sack just to try Eddie Van Halen's work, a complete guitar legend.

I used to plunk around with a few 3 cord sets on a old flat top. I always wanted an electric nd I found Epiphone in good shape, Had a great time setting it up and I zipped it in the case and haven't had it out. All these how to You tube channels are scaring me off. I don't have the passion or patience to learn at all. It's way over my head. The music I would like to play, I will never be able to. THese guys that I watch have been playing for a half century or longer. May be I just need to fire up my old amp and turntable and enjoy the music instead of trying to make it. :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:

I love the Reverend Peyton.
As much as I love music, I have zero musical ability.

Last edited:
MyThis is just unbelievable! This kid is awesome!

My audio to video sync is off.

That much talent makes me wonder if he is on the spectrum, and I don't mean that with ANY negativity.

Auto Transport Service
Back