• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thunderbolt and Lightfoot

Wow, I haven't seen that movie in 30 years!

The part of the movie where they blasted open the safe with a cannon was based on an actual robbery in Syracuse NY.

That car has a spotlight.....

Lol, .....on both sides........
upload_2021-9-16_9-6-1.png

........and a trunk load of
upload_2021-9-16_9-12-45.png
upload_2021-9-16_9-8-50.png

The driver's demented laughter is a hoot.

Yeah, one spotlight on each side.

They cut a part out of that clip also. When they get in the car with the cones the bad guys are in the back seat and put the guns to their heads right then. Skipped over that.

Been 20 years since I watched this flick...geezuz hey, could the *** end of da Plymouth been any higher? Must a been tough to keep the *** planted in the seat without sliding forward, lol. They could make a sequel since Clint and Jeff are still around. Just open with the 'death' ending being a dream of him dying. Put 'em in a Hellcat this go around..

My Charger had the spot lights??? No pictures of that but had the holes to repair. Along with 60 or so other holes to repair. Not sure if there was a connection my car having the spot lights and the movie?? Meaning that did the original owner really thought that was cool and needed a set or he did just want them there? Never know?
No. I'm not putting them back on. lol

Oh yeah Great movie! Loved the Plymouth. Too bad for the bunnies. lol

They cut a part out of that clip also. When they get in the car with the cones the bad guys are in the back seat and put the guns to their heads right then. Skipped over that.
I watched it on Prime and it had that part. AND the woman, where lightfoot was installing underground sprinklers, came to the patio door BUCK NAKED ( bush alert) and when they broke into the Montana bank vault managers home, Kennedy went to their " kids" room ( kid was about 30) and found some boinking going on with some bare brestas... So I want to think it was an uncut version
I still swear Eastwood slid ole LIghtfoots dead body out on the side of the road before he sped off...

Yes I remember that ending you are telling about. Pushed his *** right out the car door on the side of the road.

It's not uncommon for there to be differences in the theater version and the cable/DVD version. My pet peeve is another Clint Eastwood flick The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Current ending is way different than the original and it sucks.

It's not uncommon for there to be differences in the theater version and the cable/DVD version. My pet peeve is another Clint Eastwood flick The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Current ending is way different than the original and it sucks.
Can you explain the difference? I haven't seen the latest ending I guess.

Han Solo shot first!

I think our memory tricks us.
Two movie related examples.
Office Space;
One character says he is taking the new mail room girl to the party, and was going to show her his "O Face".
I could have sworn the original had him say he was taking the mail room BOY, but I can't find anything about it.

The movie Witness, I watched a long time ago, and Kelly McGillis topless scene had me sure that she had the most perfect rack. Watched it recently, don't know what the hell I was thinking. But high def TV might be the reason for that.

Linda Hamilton was topless in the original release of Terminator, but then she was in Beauty And The Beast and must have earned enough clout to have that scene cut before Terminator made it to video.

Yes I remember that ending you are telling about. Pushed his *** right out the car door on the side of the road.
I was alot younger when it was at the movies ( 18 or 19) and it hit me kinda hard at how heartless it ended. And lightfoots body was acting DEAD, like jelly and it just oozed out onto the road.....

Linda Hamilton was topless in the original release of Terminator, but then she was in Beauty And The Beast and must have earned enough clout to have that scene cut before Terminator made it to video.
I really don't mean to be an *** here, but we probably didn't miss much, unless your into mosquito bites...

Auto Transport Service
Back