• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tie Rod End boots

PST sells some but they look different than stock.

^^^ The early cars had that wrap around boot. As far as I know they are not reproduced.57 years of accumulation.
IMG_2183.jpg

I have found the rubber replacements like from Year One and others do not last more than a few years at most before they start to crack. The poly tho not correct are much better.

^^^ The early cars had that wrap around boot. As far as I know they are not reproduced.57 years of accumulation. View attachment 1071467
I have found the rubber replacements like from Year One and others do not last more than a few years at most before they start to crack. The poly tho not correct are much better.

My Coronet did have the cover boot over the grease boot. they were pretty bad shape, beyond using. Year One does have them but in a complete kit of all suspension boots, expensive!

I used to have really nice ones -- once for life... But that company went out of business...
I have some decent ones presently...

As per forum rules, P.M. me, if interested....
(Would leave my phone number right here -- but not allowed.... How dare I be up front and honest !!!!!)
.....Craig

I used to have really nice ones -- once for life... But that company went out of business...
I have some decent ones presently...

As per forum rules, P.M. me, if interested....
(Would leave my phone number right here -- but not allowed.... How dare I be up front and honest !!!!!)
.....Craig

can you leave a message on my inbox

I used one from Dorman. Local parts house that carries or orders Dorman products should have them. I used this one on the pitman arm. The one I'm measuring is the tie rod end. Don't have the number. Just measure what you need.
20200409_121948.jpg
20200329_152200.jpg
20200329_152222.jpg
20200329_152242.jpg

20200409_121925.jpg

20200409_123623.jpg
20200409_132118.jpg

Hey Ron / Ronald,
Sent them today -- in a padded manila envelope -- not sure if I called you or not -- The tag says you will see them on Tuesday, March 2nd...
Thank you again, Craig.....

Auto Transport Service
Back