• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tim Bachman won't be down!

Bashing a dead guy. What a loser you are. Worthless waste of space.
Then you ******* come on here and trash MY topic, and to quote you! "What a loser you are"!!!! Another ****** on ignore!
If you can't show respect for the fallen? Maybe try saying nothing at all.
Go look in the ******* mirror you ***-wipe!

Last edited:
R.I.P. BTO were an amazing band. Listen to any of their first four albums.

I still listen to BTO often in my quest for good music, I have had to dig deep for it to,as there is very little new music that rocks. We were so fortunate to grow up in a time of cool cars,hot chick's and new music almost weekly for decades! BTO was certainly a part of it! RIP Tim,Let it ride!

*****************************************************************************************************************
Regarding the Bachmans......
I enjoyed their music but due to the nature of radio programming, I didn't hear much except the "A" side singles they produced. The radio sure seems to think that we don't want to hear anything beyond the three most commonly played songs from any band that rose to fame.
I got around that problem by buying their albums. :)

Then you ******* come on here and trash MY topic, and to quote you! "What a loser you are"!!!! Another ****** on ignore!

Go look in the ******* mirror you ***-wipe!
I'm not the one bashing dead Rock talents you worthless piece of ****. You should be standing up against that you ******* coward.

You know where to stick it. You already have.

Randy Bachman and Fred Turner are the driving force of BTO, and both are still alive and rockin' in their seventies. RIP, little bro.

Correction; Fred quit in 2018, but Randy is still touring.

Randy Bachman tour dates 2023 - 2024​

Randy Bachman is currently touring across 2 countries and has 8 upcoming concerts.
Their next tour date is at Energetic County Fairgrounds in Fort St. John, after that they'll be at Unknown venue in New Glasgow.
1682966377658.png

Bashing a dead guy. What a loser you are. Worthless waste of space.
Where did I say that I hated John Lennon?

Open your ******* eyes you retard.

I happen to have enjoyed the Beatles for as long as I can remember. Including all of their solo and other collaborative efforts.

I suggest you slither away to FABO and cuddle up to your fellow cock-swallowing brethren and enjoy the vile bullshit that they spew. :jackoff:

Where did I say that I hated John Lennon?

Open your ******* eyes you retard.

I happen to have enjoyed the Beatles for as long as I can remember. Including all of their solo and other collaborative efforts.

I suggest you slither away to FABO and cuddle up to your fellow cock-swallowing brethren and enjoy the vile bullshit that they spew. :jackoff:

DFTT!

Damn. RIP. I always liked BTO. It seems like we are loosing so many rockers but they were in their 20's 50+ years ago and they abused themselves along the way. We do have their music and our own memories to enjoy.
The 70's were the best. Plenty beer, good weed, loose women and damned good rock and roll.

RIP Tim Bachman

loved your music

Weather he played with Randy on this with his LP, but I think this is the best performance by all BTO gang!!!!!! My liner notes for this LP say nothing about band players, but still BAD ***!!!

Great intro song, it was the first track of side one of the first BTO album.

It was actually supposed to be the third album by Brave Belt, but they changed their name and the rest is history. (I have the two Brave Belt albums as well).

Auto Transport Service
Back