• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

New car, or literally new wheels?

Did you steal them from the trans am, 'cause it looks like that car is up on blocks :)

Yep- 2 diff rallye clusters. One has speedo in left large pod and either a clock, a tach, or a blank in the right large pod, with the other gauges in the small pods.

Other style has speedo in large left pod, and fuel gauge and I think oil press in right large pod.

New car, or literally new wheels?

Did you steal them from the trans am, 'cause it looks like that car is up on blocks :)

meh, the trans am is about to go to the scrap yard, i swiped the wheels from my sons camaro
secret.gif

he swapped back to his stock wheels...:)

bigredbird, Thats a beauty of a bird! I didn't know they made those type of valve cover hold downs anymore.. The main reason i wanted to post though, I don't see anyway to buy a factory tach and put in mine, im not looking to do it anyway, But they must make two different style Rally clusters between 71-74.

Hey Ron they made more than just 2 different styles. You must have the one with the split gauges where the tack/clock go?

Not mine - but being a Mopar fan means that anytime you spot a nice example you take the shot. Here are a few of my favorites that fit this thread. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Memorial Day Parade, Manchester/New Franklin, Ohio. 2012:
DSC_0002-2.jpg

photo-5.jpg

DSC_0003-2.jpg

Father's Day 2012, Stan Hywet Classic Car Show. Stan Hywet is the home of F.A. Seiberling, the founder of the Goodyear tire company:
photo-6.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

meep_meep, I like that sinister ride. The blacked-out grille gives it a totally different personality from the factory chrome. :thumbsup:

Hey Ron they made more than just 2 different styles. You must have the one with the split gauges where the tack/clock go?

No sir, The only two split are the small ones on right side.. Tach hiding speedo..

kk20Custom.gif

After 29 years, she is finally ready to go to the body shop for a full
rotisserie treatment, blast, sheet metal work, new undercoating, primer, paint and stripes!!!!!! Cant wait to see her returned to her former glory!!!

Yea! Leaving to the body shop!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0600 small.jpg
    IMAG0600 small.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 832
Going right to town on her eh... Good start idrivemopar.. Good luck on it hope it will be ready for that 40th birthday!

meepmeep Nice looking ride you have there..

Speaking of that Petty car, does anyone know where I can get a spoiler like that?

OK thanks, it looked a little like one from a Challenger.

Alllmost doneeee...! Bumpers check, horn and brake lights still have a issue but almost ready for the road :))
Getting a safety/trim reinstalled next week!

001.jpg 003.jpg

Alllmost doneeee...! Bumpers check, horn and brake lights still have a issue but almost ready for the road :))
Getting a safety/trim reinstalled next week!

Man bud, You've come along way!! Ive followed you thru most of this, whats been in the forum to look and read about anyway.. She sure is purdy!!! You'll be going down the road with the tunes going soon, I remember that first ride when mine was done, thought i was going to need a nerve pill by the time i got to the main road so excited lol! Enjoy, You deserve it!!
thumbs.gif

thumbs.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back