• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

I bought it back in June of 2013. It looked like this:

2v0hlb8.jpg

I have done all the work myself, at home, in my garage. I'm finishing up the interior now. The car should be completely done by the new year.

23t5kjr.jpg

28i47sz.jpg

2d7bx8z.jpg

1zn1kza.jpg

I'll post up better pics when I'm all done with it in a few weeks.

2v0hlb8.jpg

I have done all the work myself, at home, in my garage. I'm finishing up the interior now. The car should be completely done by the new year.

23t5kjr.jpg

28i47sz.jpg

2d7bx8z.jpg

1zn1kza.jpg

That sir is knarly, love the tire/wheel combo

2v0hlb8.jpg

23t5kjr.jpg

28i47sz.jpg

2d7bx8z.jpg

1zn1kza.jpg

Very nice!!

Are those the Soft 8 wheels? And it came out that nice in your home garage? I'd love to see what you could do in a professional shop....great looking paint job.

Thanks!

Yeah they are the soft 8's. I like the combo with the tire and wheels too. Kinda gives it that mean NASCAR look.

And yeah, I shot it in that little garage. The car will only fit in on one side. I disassembled the whole thing and shot it all separately. I was ambitious going with black but I took it all the way to the metal and did all the body work right, then multiple coats of buildable primer, blocked and re blocked it til I got it right. It came out pretty awesome and didn't really cost much compared to having it done. Good enough for the girls I go out with, hehe.

2u7690z.jpg

And that's my ol '79 F100 parts chaser in the shine. With some trial and error, and a lot of time, you can get pretty good results even in an old cramped garage.

you did a very nice job ,very nice looking car ,and black is a ball buster it has to be straight if not you`ll see thanks for sharing :headbang:

Thanks!

Yeah they are the soft 8's. I like the combo with the tire and wheels too. Kinda gives it that mean NASCAR look.

And yeah, I shot it in that little garage. The car will only fit in on one side. I disassembled the whole thing and shot it all separately. I was ambitious going with black but I took it all the way to the metal and did all the body work right, then multiple coats of buildable primer, blocked and re blocked it til I got it right. It came out pretty awesome and didn't really cost much compared to having it done. Good enough for the girls I go out with, hehe.

2u7690z.jpg

And that's my ol '79 F100 parts chaser in the shine. With some trial and error, and a lot of time, you can get pretty good results even in an old cramped garage.

superb job! Really like the wheels too!

Thanks!

2u7690z.jpg

I've been looking at those wheels for a while as an alternative to the cop wheels but had only seen them on trucks and didn't know if they would look right on a car...well, they do! :)

[video=youtube_share;Tn4Y3xHJ3Io]http://youtu.be/Tn4Y3xHJ3Io[/video]

Here is my 1974 roadrunner. I got it when I was 14 and did all of the work myself. I am now 19 and it is finally done. 100_1175.jpg100_1185.jpg20131020_152414.jpgDSCN0983.jpgDSCN0979.jpgDSCN0993.jpg

100_1175.jpg 100_1185.jpg 20131020_152414.jpg DSCN0983.jpg DSCN0979.jpg DSCN0993.jpg

Looks like 5 years well spent! Nice work and good to see younger guys resurrecting these cars.

Beautiful birds :)

Very nice looking birds guys!!!

ssroadrunner, I love that hood on your black beauty there, looks really good!

Here is my 1974 roadrunner. I got it when I was 14 and did all of the work myself. I am now 19 and it is finally done.

You took on a pretty big job to get that bird flying again, Nice work and it does show!

That looks great sitting and smokin the tires Blownmopar71!

- - - Updated - - -

2v0hlb8.jpg

23t5kjr.jpg

28i47sz.jpg

2d7bx8z.jpg

1zn1kza.jpg

Looking forward to your pictures! That really is a great job and who couldn't love the black sinister look! Love the wheels..

Auto Transport Service
Back