• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

1971 Superbee

IMG_0700.JPG IMG_0759.JPG

The best thing about this beauty of a 1971 Super Bee is that it does NOT have a rear spoiler on it.

Beautiful Charger!!!
G....thanks
Though someone might want to see different color on whatever Plymouth, Dodge or different styles wheels etc

1971 - Mine is a Factory A45 code on the Broadcast Sheet and Fender Tags , and its funny how I think just the opposite on how plain they look without the Spoilers , and in no way would I ever think of taking them off

Another thing to add , how terrible the Rear Spoiler looks on a 70 B Body compared to a 71 B Body

The JOYS of MOPAR and OPINIONS

Last edited:
My 71 Bee came with that front valance moulding also , looks sweet

Pretty sure it came standard on the 71 SE , and was an option on all other 71 Chargers ?

Anyways mine is pretty beat up so I never reinstalled it on the front valance

Anyone reproduce these mouldings as they seem impossible to find or anyone restore them to original ?

My 71 Bee came with that front valance moulding also , looks sweet

Pretty sure it came standard on the 71 SE , and was an option on all other 71 Chargers ?

Anyways mine is pretty beat up so I never reinstalled it on the front valance

Anyone reproduce these mouldings as they seem impossible to find or anyone restore them to original ?
It was an option and was missing when I bought the bee, quite some time and big $ to find this NOS piece few years back.
And is a rare option on this base model bee.

Auto Transport Service
Back