• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

Here's my Baby.

ByansSSP2.jpg

BryansSSP.jpg

1974 Charger

Here's mine... had it less than a year, drive it whenever I can- getting new wrinkles on my face from smiling so much when I'm behind the wheel...

74 Charger.jpg 1974 Dodge Charger 001.jpg

Kenneth, that charger is absolutely insane. You must get a lot of heads turning in Denmark when people see that bad machine drive by.

picked this up a couple weeks ago,didnt want to see it get crushed.real 72 340 auto roadrunner,b5 with white interior.also have this 73 318-3-speed roadrunner.just parts cars.

new 72 rr 003.jpg

Cool, another one that will miss the crusher!

Here is another

This car is so much fun.
I have to figure out how to reduce the size of the pic, I'll try later.

Last edited:
Another Pic

I finally figured out how to re-size pic, this one in B&W.

This is my RR, I bought it new and its been mine and my wife's since we brought it home in Jan 1973.
It was our only car and driven daily for the first 4 years (Michigan winters too).
It still wearing its factory paint, you can't tell from the picture but the stripe is starting to show its age, cracks by the bird and roadrunner lettering, but I like it.
I put the factory wheels back on with a new set of BFG's, but I still have the Cragar wheels I bought 3 months after buying this car, and as soon as I find the right tire they will be going back on.
About six years ago I went through the 340 and freshened it up a bit. Added a few extra horses and a lot more torque (more details with motor pics later).

IMG_4016-3b (1).jpg

Last edited:
Kenneth,I like the blackout treatment to the '72 Charger,nice!
RT

I posted #123,but wanted to show an updated pic of Waygun after a year of ownership with a coat of wax,and new 16 inch wheels and tires..
waygunwheels003-1.jpg

waygunwheels002-1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back