• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show your 66 t0 70 thread

My 66 is my sig, just added an S&W 8 point roll bar, lousy pic I know, got most of the interior back but left the pass side seat out as I am now relocating the battery to the trunk..My 67 is just a street cruiser, runs good though...

rbbs.jpg

23.jpg

A few pictures of my 66 Coronet 500. I'm waiting for a few more interior parts before I start on a total interior restoration, so my interior will not look like this for much longer.

Richard

My 1966 Coronet 500 - Nov 2008 #1.jpg

1966 Coronet 500 - interior - 2008.jpg

1966 Coronet 500 - Nov 2008 #10.jpg

1966 Coronet 500 - custom flamed billet air cleaner lid.jpg

Here's my Roadrunner, 383 4spd.
The Road Runner appears to be FJ6? Great looking car and if it is a factory FJ6 car it must be extreemely rare! Thinking about it an FJ6 vert must be a one of one? The Bird in the background looks FJ5!
Thanks for sharing!
KID

Thanks Kid, it is a FJ6 car. It's the only legit one known to exist so far on the 70 Roadrunner, GTX registry.

i,ve seen a lot of people posting in the 62 thru 65 section and wanted to bring back this 66 to 70 thread

My 66 is my sig, just added an S&W 8 point roll bar, lousy pic I know, got most of the interior back but left the pass side seat out as I am now relocating the battery to the trunk..My 67 is just a street cruiser, runs good though...

Hey, A "Hang on Bar" for Date Night ! :rolling:

Here's my 1969 Coronet R/T- Had a 440 with a 6 pack set up in it for a while...
16449676.jpg
[/IMG]

Coronet 500 with 383 engine factory tach,and factory air. Original paint,top,and interior.

Farmall 016.JPG

Coronet 500 with 383 engine factory tach,and factory air. Original paint,top,and interior.

That is one EXTREMELY good looking 66 Coronet convertible! I'd like to see at LEAST 1000 more pictures of it! :grin:

Richard

Auto Transport Service
Back