• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To all the Red X’s out there

Bonehead70GeTeX

Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score
To to all the people iv red x’ed , I sorry never ment to , just most of time I’m reading wile on phone and the red x is right where my fat *** thumb scrolls ,
I say this because I just found out that iv done in the past , who know how many times? I can say iv never ever red x anyone on this site intentionally, I weigh and value everyone’s opinion, don’t mean I take it ,

Iv been on this site bout 10 year ,about the time dad gave me his car , For B Body only has been my go for info , everything iv done to car ,most time I read and search and get the info that I need ,
So that being said I definitely don’t want to piss anybody off, because I need all the info and help I can get . I just old pipe welder / fitter ,this just my hobby

Yep, that old X is in a bad place for phone scrolling ! I've caught myself hitting it more than a few times...

Remember you can always go back and click again to remove it.

Yes sir , I went back and changed two , that’s the reason for post , I did it didn’t realized , and went to next post never to see agin ,, getting folks mad , don’t need that , I can’t afford to pay someone to fix car ,have to read and do it myself hell I couldn’t afford the car if it wasn’t gave to me ,

Yes sir , I went back and changed two , that’s the reason for post , I did it didn’t realized , and went to next post never to see agin ,, getting folks mad , don’t need that , I can’t afford to pay someone to fix car ,have to read and do it myself hell I couldn’t afford the car if it wasn’t gave to me ,
Good on you for correcting them. Yes, the "X" is in a bad place but it would be an issue for anyone depending on how they scroll. I like my laptop and mouse. Scrolling on a touch screen can get you in trouble. You also need to remember that the mobile program has limited options because of the screen size.

Last edited:
Don’t be sorry, they probably deserved it!

Lol!!

red x club small.jpg
Working on a tee shirt, too...
red x shirt.jpg
Admittedly, needs a little help... :lol:

When one sees the red X, it can be annoying.
Many times, it seems inappropriate for the comment made. If someone posts a picture and receives a red X, it seems strange. How can you DISAGREE with a picture? You may not approve, you may not like but there is no sensible way to agree or disagree to a picture of a car.
FABO is the worst for this. There are some dudes there that seem to click DISAGREE as if they get a commission for each one.
Members here seem more polite. When I've posted wrong info on a repair or fix, (accidently of course) members here are nice about correcting me.
Using this site when on a phone isn't perfect but it is FAR better than many other forums. My main gripe is that I make spelling and grammar errors in greater numbers when using the phone. It is that tiny screen and old eyes that make it difficult for me. With as much as I have railed against shitty grammar, I hate making those mistakes.

Auto Transport Service
Back