• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To all the Red X’s out there

I'm so guilty of never noticing thanks, likes, agrees, and disagrees. I've probably gotten red x's and never known it. I'm also very guilty of not thanking people for their responses. I just forget to read the bottom lines. So thanks, everyone.

I'm so guilty of never noticing thanks, likes, agrees, and disagrees. I've probably gotten red x's and never known it. I'm also very guilty of not thanking people for their responses. I just forget to read the bottom lines. So thanks, everyone.
Nd9GcTi-8wO7OpWH33ytJ-xhmbba5CpN5TC7GfUNA&usqp=CAU.jpg

I have a ton of red “X”’s. A hundred and two of them. It means people actually are reading my stuff and paying attention.
To debate and discuss there needs to be more than one side. If we all think and say the same old **** life gets boring pretty quickly.

I have a ton of red “X”’s. A hundred and two of them. It means people actually are reading my stuff and paying attention.
To debate and discuss there needs to be more than one side. If we all think and say the same old **** life gets boring pretty quickly.
I show 110; not a real number, though.
When I was reinstated a while back from being suspended, the figure had been arbitrarily
changed to something ridiculous like 1,000 or whatever (evidence of knuckles dragging!).
Contacted Joey about it and it was reset at some time to 100; stands at 110 now...
not that I'm paying attention or anything. :)

I probably have a bunch of red Xs but I never look at the bottom of threads or replies. I should thank or agree with more of you more often but I just forget to look down there.

I show 110; not a real number, though.
When I was reinstated a while back from being suspended, the figure had been arbitrarily
changed to something ridiculous like 1,000 or whatever (evidence of knuckles dragging!).
Contacted Joey about it and it was reset at some time to 100; stands at 110 now...
not that I'm paying attention or anything. :)
Believe it or not, Ed, you and Cranky are why I’m still here. Dadsbee, too. Ed because I respect your council, Cranky for not booting me permanently when that was a possibility, and Dadsbee for the occasional green check mark that shows I’m not crazy. And the anon benefactor that gifted me gold. I didn’t want to waste their money by leaving.
So the haters can take it up with them…
I will take a year sabbatical before the next election, though.

Only 74 for you?
*snort*
Underachiever.... :lol:
I must have missed seeing at least 72 of them.
:rofl:
I had not looked to see how many were logged against me. Still haven't looked.
:rofl:

You're not, you know...there's a lot of good in that carcass somewhere. :)
I still get along better with cats than people. I understand cats better than I understand people, but I learn from both species and I try to learn every day. We just took in another evacuee bringing the total to somewhere around 15.

I still get along better with cats than people. I understand cats better than I understand people, but I learn from both species and I try to learn every day. We just took in another evacuee bringing the total to somewhere around 15.
Reminds me of this scene:

I tell the "cat people" out there all the time that I love kitties too!...
especially in a light sweet n sour sauce.
Some of them have a sense of humor. :lol:

In Saudi, we had cats all over Hell...and then, they were gone. No pussy at all. But, for dinner, we'd have a dish we came to call "shish-ta-kitty", since that would be prevalent in our diet for a couple of weeks. Then, the replacement cats would appear, and the cycle began again!

Auto Transport Service
Back