• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toby Keith won't be down for breakfast

RIP.

My wife is crushed. She is a HUGE Toby Keith fan. Several years ago we were at Cabo Wabo in Cabo San Lucas to see Sammy Hagar/Eddie Money/Loverboy/others perform just after New Year's. Birthday getaway for my wife. Toby wandered onstage unannounced. Apparently he and Sammy were big buddies and hung out frequently. Mrs. ACME was over the moon with that unexpected surprise...

Woke up to this, this morning. I thought he was somewhat getting better, he looked ok a couple months ago. Wow, I feel like I wanna cry. I like his music and have a couple of his cassettes. I thought it was tough for me when Charlie Daniels and Joe Diffie passed away… all the good people are passing way too soon. Just think, Joe and Toby had at least 35 more years to live. Its heartbreaking and it sucks.

Another Patriot has moved to a better place… Rest In Peace Toby :(:usflag::confederateflag::praying::drinks:

Last edited:
He performed at the Country Music People's awards show a few months ago. It was a very powerfull performance of a great song. RIP to a great american.

I saw that video too, thats a great performance and song. That was his latest song, and likely his 2nd to last performance besides performing with Jason Aldean.

I have most of his music and listen to it quite often. He was always a stand up guy and will be missed but his suffering has finally ended. RIP Toby.

RIP Toby. One of the sergeants before deploying to Iraq In 2003 invited us all over for a BBQ. He was blasting Toby Kieth the whole time, I’m not a country music guy, but he loved us vets. Good times

Last edited:
Not many performers I care about... Not much for Country Music... But Toby? Great Man, Loved & Respected our Military & Our Country... It truly saddens me to hear of his passing... RIP Toby May you take your place amongst our Soldiers in Heaven..

I like some C&W and liked some of his......and yup, way too young....RIP man.

A9E93DE3-46D1-47AC-AB93-958B50F14293.png

416CA41D-1909-42A4-B111-C09BB2198BB9.jpeg

He’s on the radio playing right now… R.I.P. Toby! The radio said their gonna be playing his music on the radio all day today.

D66BC6EC-BB6C-4E23-AD7B-237F472BFC12.jpeg

B3C7092C-79DC-447B-961E-DB6A32CA3122.jpeg

Last edited:
RIP. Seemed like a great guy gave Millions to charity and even built a Children's Hospital for cancer. I enjoy some of his music.

Good guy, great man
& a true patriot, that put his fame & fortune where his mouth is
he did some great stuff for the armed forces
& the nation as a whole
far more than most successful celebrities, will ever do

I saw him not too long ago on Fox, they said he was out doing a tour of sorts
singing & having the time of his life
(who knew ?, not me, that it would end a month or so later, I assume he did)

RIP Toby, you will be truly missed...

R.I.P.

They say bad things happen in 3's. His death is a 3 all by itself.

Auto Transport Service
Back