• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toby Keith won't be down for breakfast

He was a good man. Loved the USA and Loved our Military. He will be missed. RIP

Last edited:
I’m not a music fan anymore, but he had a couple of great songs that I can think of.
That’s awfully young.
RIP.

I love this bar
I want to talk about me
American soldier

Wow. God has a plan.
RIP, Toby.

A customer of mine was at a 2 day music festival. After the music stopped that night they were sitting around the camp fire and a couple fellas walked up and said, you wouldn’t know where a guy could get a beer around here. It was Toby and a band member. I guess they sat around and talked for a while.
Rest in peace Toby.

Hard for me to explain. My
son was in Iraq with his 3rd
deployment. A very
worrisome time for a
father. Toby was played from
the thumbdrive on a very
regular basis.
ttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68

"Beers ago" was one of my favorites along with "I love this bar" and " Beer for my horses" and many other hits Toby mastered. He was played often on the jukebox in the bar I used to own. If I get time later today I just might roll into that old Tavern and lift up a red solo cup of beer for Toby! R.I.P.

Last edited:
He performed at the Country Music People's awards show a few months ago. It was a very powerfull performance of a great song. RIP to a great american.

Last edited:
I was in Kandahar Afghanastan in 2009 or 10 and Toby came through and did a concert for the troops at the boardwalk. The guys were all excited and he put on a hell of a show. I didn't go, figured I'd be occupying a spot a soldier sorely needed, but I could hear some of it from where we were working. Mostly the cheers. RIP.

Auto Transport Service
Back