• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tom Brady retires. Again.

That’s his rumored girlfriend. She keeps waving at the GOAT like she is a steak to a hungry dog. Personality knowing she is married still, I wouldn’t touch her. I don’t think he is that’s stupid.

Yea she looks hot…. But take off the make up and see what lies behind the mask. There’s better looking out there. I’m also sure there’s even ones that would be faithful even. After all, land the best golden parachute ticket ever! It is a bigger than a Super Bowl win for a chick.

That’s his rumored girlfriend. She keeps waving at the GOAT like she is a steak to a hungry dog. Personality knowing she is married still, I wouldn’t touch her. I don’t think he is that’s stupid.

Yea she looks hot…. But take off the make up and see what lies behind the mask. There’s better looking out there. I’m also sure there’s even ones that would be faithful even. After all, land the best golden parachute ticket ever! It is a bigger than a Super Bowl win for a chick.
Actually it’s 7 Super Bowl wins for a chick and then some….lol

Doesn‘t look hot to me. Personally - it’s his life but I hope he goes for kindness, brains and beauty. I don’t know much about Giselle - but she always struck me as the bitch type. He can do much better for his next act. I don’t know why people dislike him so much - he’s always seemed like a class act to me. Sure he may have tripped up a few times - name me someone who hasn’t.

Now it's being reported that-

A- New England want's to sign him to a "one day" contract so he will officially retire as a Patriot.

...and...

B- Tampa wants to keep him on another year in some other role so they don't take a big cap hit.
Not sure how that works.

...and personally I don't find that tiktok chick very attractive, either. I'm sure some do though.

Being from New England, we are inundated with all things Boston Sports, especially Tom Brady. I'm not a huge sports fan myself, but I wonder this: Did he retire in an attempt to save the marriage, then realized the marriage was over and she was done with them, then he unretired so he had a distraction? That is my guess.

E8B2DA30-8CA8-4C26-A477-299EA526E264.jpeg

Being from New England, we are inundated with all things Boston Sports, especially Tom Brady. I'm not a huge sports fan myself, but I wonder this: Did he retire in an attempt to save the marriage, then realized the marriage was over and she was done with them, then he unretired so he had a distraction? That is my guess.
I happen to love football. I never really understood why people disliked him so much. I never found or noticed anything that would make me outright dislike the guy. I think he’s an incredible competitor and a pretty damn good guy for a celebrity - now Aaron Rodgers - that’s another story.

To your point - frankly I have wondered the same thing you outlined. And if so I’m glad he did it. The little I know about Giselle seems like a bitch to me. Who knows. We don’t live inside their home. I would take a wing of it tho for awhile.

I happen to love football. I never really understood why people disliked him so much. I never found or noticed anything that would make me outright dislike the guy. I think he’s an incredible competitor and a pretty damn good guy for a celebrity - now Aaron Rodgers - that’s another story.

To your point - frankly I have wondered the same thing you outlined. And if so I’m glad he did it. The little I know about Giselle seems like a bitch to me. Who knows. We don’t live inside their home. I would take a wing of it tho for awhile.
I also like Tom Brady, he does seem like a decent human. Does charity work, etc. I guess people have an issue with run away success. I don't recall Joe Montana being as disliked as Brady when he was on top in the 80's but I could be wrong. Richard Petty certainly was the greatest when he was on top of his game (in my opinion the best of all time) and people loved him then and still do.

I agree, we are not in the marriage but it seems to me she moved on very fast. Leads me to believe she checked out a long time ago. I remember reading article that she said to him after he won the Super Bowl with Tampa Bay "what more do you have to prove". Leads me to think that was the last ultimatum from her. None of our business I suppose :)

Auto Transport Service
Back