• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tool

1966 Hemi

Local time
4:05 PM
Reaction score
Would someone know where I could by a tool for removing the the light and the wiper switch? 1966 Satellite -Rich

Maybe useful?

Screen Shot 2012-10-15 at 7.23.52 PM.jpg

Damned auto-resize! Full readable image is here:
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/dreljay/ScreenShot2012-10-15at72352PM.png

I got the knob off...I need some type of tool with a couple of prongs or something to turn the nut off to remove the switch

Left handed spammer winch? :D I've used snap ring pliers before or a screwdriver. It's usually not that tight and either will work unless things have been sitting outside.....

I just bought this stuff from this guy:

[email protected]
M-F 8-5 EST 843-324-3586

Nice guy, very nice specialty sockets at fair prices. Using tools like this instead of screw drivers is a good idea and will help preserve the details of the interior of your classic mopar.

I've carefully used a pair of needle nose pliers as a spanner wrench to remove the securing nut.

Go to your local CVS or other drug store and buy a spanner wrench for removing watch backs. A couple of dollars and works great.

Auto Transport Service
Back