• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tools Explained

reference.jpg

Be aware of this when using the Chinese Measuring Tapes!​

Mechanics drop light. Used in in only one of two positions. Blocking your view of your work or blinding you so that you see nothing at all.
Same thing with these damned progressive tri-focal eye glasses.
I have found it better to leave the damned things on the bench when I really get into something then spend a half hour at the end of the day walking around the shop trying to remember where I laid them last.

Same thing with these damned progressive tri-focal eye glasses.
I have found it better to leave the damned things on the bench when I really get into something then spend a half hour at the end of the day walking around the shop trying to remember where I laid them last.
I had my eye doc make me a set of all bifocal lenses, corrected for my astigmatism to use for welding but, I'm wearing them at the computer right now. I love them for all my close-up work and they only cost $70.00.
Mike

How have I been a mechanic for 55 years without a pair of those?
Mike

There is once I maybe could have used those but I just bent a wrench at 90 degs and did the job
It was cheaper by far

Auto Transport Service
Back