• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Towing through interstates during Covid.

True law enforcement officials understand the bill of rights and our constitution that is the law of our nation. No officer should be in the position of troubling any civilians lawfully commuting about. Lawfully meaning not this so called special situation. abuse of power much of it is.

True law enforcement officials understand the bill of rights and our constitution that is the law of our nation. No officer should be in the position of troubling any civilians lawfully commuting about. Lawfully meaning not this so called special situation. abuse of power much of it is.
May I politely ask? are you in law enforcement or in touch with other LEO's?
Are there any LEO's on this board that can also legally chimney in?

The way you drive you shouldn't have any issues.I doubt you will get hassled !! Cover it right and strap it right,my offer to help still stands:thumbsup:

Nobody like the spelling police,just be cool:poke::hitit::luvplace:

I wasn't commenting on his spelling, I was commenting on the computers spell check program swapping the word chimney for the word chime....

I don't don't do the spelling nazi crap.... Not my thing...

Lee come get my truck and my enclosed trailer.
Doug

On Friday, drove from North Jersey to upstate NY, about 100 miles, to pick up a car at my summer house and trailer it back. Rented the car dolly at Uhaul and no problems driving back and forth. Passed several troopers and was not pulled over.

Auto Transport Service
Back