• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Traffic "violator" school !

I like to use kiddie terms for genitalia...
A Woman's pee pee....also known as a vertical smile, the vagina"
It was not a urine reference.
vt4jyvifp2u61.jpg

Crash and collision? I would rather see "he wadded that mother up" or "outta' shape and up in the rhubarb he went"!

:rofl::rofl:

Sounds just like what happened in my small town.... NONE of those new laws about NO cruising were legal, but who had a lawyer to fight city hall?????
Seemed like our small town had a population explosion in a short span of time; Friday/Saturday nights it was bumper to bumper. Got a kick out of the cruising ban – no more than two passes per hour…except it took damn near that long anyway with traffic. Well those fun days were behind me by then.

Ponder this...
The car in front of me started to act erratic when we came up to a flashing sign " Left lane closed ahead"... Swerved to the left or right a few times but finally figured out the the CONES meant " she " needed to follow them to the OPEN lane... slowed way down, then couldn't quite figure out what to do when the lanes opened up again.... I kept well away from " her "....
I read sometime in the past that America prints drivers tests in 63 languages... I wondered what language " she " had taken her AMERICAN drivers license in... Seemed pretty obvious to me the "she" didn't understand what the flashing sign said........

Having worked on some interstate highway rebuild sites where I had to frequently run around in my pickup from one area to another, I saw some pretty wild chit. Some people behind the wheel just must be doing something else…other than focused on their ahh…driving. Of course, cell phones being a major deal. Part of my duties had to do with safety and prayed that some catastrophe wouldn’t happen under my watch. Couple times were VERY close calls.

Some of the entry routes in and out of the sites were tight requiring a fast in and out of them. I had strobe lights and flashers on for about ¼ mile slowing down gradually to make the in and be damned if some people would just follow me in! Then they’d get peeved like it was my fault. Lol, now your vehicle is in for a rough dirty ride to get to the exit off the site. Another story with trucks exiting some of these sites.

Blocking lanes was another thing – make sure ample signs are posted and indicating what lane is closing well ahead. Well, THIS never mattered as I’ve encountered on and off the job. Nope, gonna stay in that closing lane until it’s running over cones and try to dart in at the last second. This pisses me off; if drivers would merge, the backups would be less. Had flaggers run for their lives to escape being run down with a few that didn’t stop, like they didn’t exist. Scary chit hey.

Insurance man actually saved us some money. He had a deal that if we took the state of GA defensive driving course (online) we could get a discount on our insurance (Allstate). The wife and I both took it online (6 Hrs each) and we got $150 off of our car insurance. It covers everything from rules of the road to drinking and driving, safety procedures, anything to do with driving. Something young people should know when they first start driving IMO

Insurance man actually saved us some money. He had a deal that if we took the state of GA defensive driving course (online) we could get a discount on our insurance (Allstate). The wife and I both took it online (6 Hrs each) and we got $150 off of our car insurance. It covers everything from rules of the road to drinking and driving, safety procedures, anything to do with driving. Something young people should know when they first start driving IMO
Will they allow you to take the course enough times to reach zero premium? lol

Auto Transport Service
Back