• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transformation is About to Start

MikeBarn

Local time
9:46 AM
Reaction score
All the parts are here. Now I just need to start getting them on'er. I'll keep this thread updated with pics.

c8476992.jpg

cfc1ae93.jpg

Nice stuff! I'm looking forward to seeing it all go on.

Got the Torq Thrusts and Firestone Deluxe Champions on!

2" Headers, RobbMC starter, and 3" exhaust go on tomorrow with the rear leafs to follow.

Now I just need the rear rims (steelies) to complete it.

Before:
photo2.jpg

After:
29d52061.jpg

Before or after that is a sweet car there Mike! Good luck with the rest.

Looks like you screwed the torsion bar bolts up a little when you put the front wheels and tires on. If you are planning to race the car be careful with how much you raise the front of the car. You may want to look at this thread. That is just an exerpt from the entire article that has more info on where the front of the car should be.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?p=172275#post172275

Looks like my TTI exh ! Very nice. Ron

i really like that 65! early b's are my favorites. what are you doing for an engine?

mike front end is too high. you need to lower torsion bar s down around 9-10 full turns down. your front end alignment will suffer and be off imo.

mike front end is too high. you need to lower torsion bar s down around 9-10 full turns down. your front end alignment will suffer and be off imo.

Since I've taken this picture I've lowered the fender wheel lip from 29.5" to 28.5". The SS springs are going on Monday afternoon with the 276x60x15 M&H drag radial. What is the appropriate wheel lip distance?

Got the headers, Flowmaster Super 40's, and H-Pipe exhaust and RobbMC starter. Took about 8 hours.

Sounds great. A lot quieter on the freeway then I thought it would be.

Idle:
th_bf1a175d.jpg

4th Gear Cruise and Pull:
th_ea05b968.jpg

Revs Downtown In Between Buildings:
th_6991f128.jpg

What are you doing with the Cragers your taking off?

Auto Transport Service
Back