• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transport Auto from SW Wi. to SW US

ffgreg32

Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a enclosed car hauler to transport 65 Chrysler from La Crosse Wi. to New Mexico? Anyone in Minneapolis, Madison, Milwaukee, etc. Need a price for enclosed trailer to haul car, thanks

I have used JLL Services of Reeseville WI. twice and no problems. One car was in Colorado and the other in Missouri. They had an enclosed double car trailer pulled by a Dodge Diesel p-up then but ask not how they do it. The phone is 920-342-8060. If driving you may get voicemail, leave a message and when to call you back. Also, they asked for the zip code of pick-up and delivery locations.

Dude, you should be buying a car in the southwest and taking it to Wisconsin not the other way around. Just giving you a hard time.

I’m going to try and find the contact info from the buddy I sold my X to. This couple is great. They brought my car out here from Mpls after I completed the restoration and years later it was the same couple that brought it back up there from here when I sold it. They work for a bigger outfit but are employees - not brokered out like most of these companies do. I already looked but I must have deleted it. I’ll repost if I get from my friend. I think they’re from Iowa. Can’t go wrong and the price was right for enclosed trailer.

I’m going to try and find the contact info from the buddy I sold my X to. This couple is great. They brought my car out here from Mpls after I completed the restoration and years later it was the same couple that brought it back up there from here when I sold it. They work for a bigger outfit but are employees - not brokered out like most of these companies do. I already looked but I must have deleted it. I’ll repost if I get from my friend. I think they’re from Iowa. Can’t go wrong and the price was right for enclosed trailer.
I would sure appreciate that, thanks in advance!

Does anyone know of a enclosed car hauler to transport 65 Chrysler from La Crosse Wi. to New Mexico? Anyone in Minneapolis, Madison, Milwaukee, etc. Need a price for enclosed trailer to haul car, thanks
Here’s the info I promised. I said it was a bigger company - the name just escaped me but it’s Intercity Lines. Intercitylines.com 800-221-3936 Ext 207 [email protected]. I don’t have the driver team’s contact info. But If you decide to go with them ask for the same Mom & Pop team used by Kevin West and Paul Augustson in June of 2019. We used them twice for the same car. The company is out of MA which I’d forgotten but runs c/w. As I said I think this driver team is out of Iowa. Both trips were pretty much the same price $1850ish for Mpls to Orange County, CA. I’d use them again in a heartbeat. Good luck!

Here’s the info I promised. I said it was a bigger company - the name just escaped me but it’s Intercity Lines. Intercitylines.com 800-221-3936 Ext 207 [email protected]. I don’t have the driver team’s contact info. But If you decide to go with them ask for the same Mom & Pop team used by Kevin West and Paul Augustson in June of 2019. We used them twice for the same car. The company is out of MA which I’d forgotten but runs c/w. As I said I think this driver team is out of Iowa. Both trips were pretty much the same price $1850ish for Mpls to Orange County, CA. I’d use them again in a heartbeat. Good luck!
Thanks a lot, I appreciate that, I will pass along the info.

Auto Transport Service
Back