• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Empty enclosed trailer from Cleveland area to the desert southwest area

gtx6970

Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score
Ive got enclosed empty trailer bought from a friend of mine, Just need to go get it.

I'm looking at some time in Feb or very early March timeframe at the latest.

Just would rather not haul it empty . Im not looking for huge money or top dollar costs. Basically looking to help cover expenses for a 4000 mile road trip

Ah.. buy another car and make it really worth while! LOL

Hopefully someone needs something hauled...

The weather can still be sketchy for hauling a trailer in Ohio in February and March. Be careful!

Ah.. buy another car and make it really worth while! LOL
That is not 100% out of the question either. But NOT very likely.
Wife has me on a short leash.

Friend of mine here local is interested in a 67 GTX 440 4spd coming into a consignment place near there. I may be hauling it if he can get a deal done in time

gtx1.jpg

gtx5.jpg

Wow, that is a nice one, looks turnkey !!
That would look great in the trailer....and then in the driveway !!!
Love the no stripe look.

The weather can still be sketchy for hauling a trailer in Ohio in February and March. Be careful!
Im from northern KY all my life. So am well aware of the potential weather concerns

I
That is not 100% out of the question either. But NOT very likely.
Wife has me on a short leash.

Friend of mine here local is interested in a 67 GTX 440 4spd coming into a consignment place near there. I may be hauling it if he can get a deal done in time

View attachment 1597215

View attachment 1597218
If you need something looked at let me know.

Auto Transport Service
Back