• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transportation thread. Wanted/Available

Heading from SE Minnesota to SE Ohio 10/26 to deliver a car. Should be heading back to SE Minnesota late the 27th. Have an 18' open car trailer and can haul something back this way. PM me here.

Making a trip from MA to San Antonia TX soon with space in enclosed trailer for car or ? and return empty. Can haul anything along the way or reasonably close both ways.

Thanks, I was unable to come to an agreement on the Texas car.
The BC car sold.

I have a guy here in PA he just started a transportatin buisness can do cars etc. PM me I will shoot you his e mail, good guy.

Making a trip from MA to San Antonia TX soon with space in enclosed trailer for car or ? and return empty. Can haul anything along the way or reasonably close both ways.
Almost full heading South, still lots of room on the return trip. Dave

Almost full heading South, still lots of room on the return trip. Dave
Also making a trip the end of November or beginning of December with the new enclosed trailer from New England to Illinois to pick up a Charger for a member. I have room both ways so far.

Also making a trip the end of November or beginning of December with the new enclosed trailer from New England to Illinois to pick up a Charger for a member. I have room both ways so far.
I will be delivering a 70 Challenger RTSE to Mich. then picking up a 71 Charger in Martinsville IL. coming back to MA. Room in trailer both ways for a car or ???

New auto/Motorcycle/Boat transport service.

ED8BD1A1-F207-4325-AA0D-0F0B82546B84.jpeg
6AE480C8-8EF8-4BB0-9168-3C29B8F626C2.jpeg
BDA02645-D189-40D0-932B-B94CE6665724.jpeg

Hurst Transport SVCS, LLC. [email protected]

I use a dependable damage-free/rust free F250 super-duty with 7.3L turbo diesel and a enclosed 22.5’ long double axle trailer with load capacity of 12,000lbs. It has a power wrench so your car doesn’t need to run. Both the Truck and the trailer has been mechanically inspected and all maintenance services done in October 2021.
I am a professional with legitimate business license and $1 million insurance policy to cover damages to your auto/cycle/boat/parts.
I’m based out of Mid-Michigan and will do local instate 1-2 day delivery or pickup/deliver coast to coast.
I will match or beat any written offer from other haulers.
I am a retired US Air Force Non-Com Officer with a clean DL, no tickets in over 15 years and zero accidents in 39 years.

Proof of Vaccination is available upon request.

You will not get a employee, I own, price and drive. I also offer Boat pickup and delivery service on your trailer. As well as large or heavy auto part delivery if I have another load or returning empty.
I specialize in Snowbird (North/South Seasonal) auto transport and bike week in Daytona and Sturgis, with ability to strap and cradle 4+ bikes.
Split shipping costs with friends on same load.
You will receive multiple photos of the condition of your item upon pick and delivery. A deposit of half is required upon scheduling which is refundable if canceled prior to departure for pick up. Remaining payment is due upon delivery.

Credit Card, debit card or PayPal is Prefered. No checks allowed unless payment in full and clears my bank at least one day prior to departure for pick up.

Send me a private message to discuss your job.
Voice message at: (231) 660-1059
Email me directly: [email protected]

Last edited:
Need transportation or recommendation from Fenton Michigan (48430) to Redwood City (94062) CA Also willing to pick up in other parts of CA (San Francisco, Sacramento, Fresno)
Are you needing a hauling service or providing a hauling service?

I have a customer that needs a car picked up in Colorado to be delivered to Michigan near my base. I am looking another load heading East to West.
I can pickup up in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Pa, Ky and delivery to Colorado, Kansas, NM, Utah, Arizona, Montana, Wy or Idaho, maybe even California.
Please look at my first transport posting above in order to contact me.
Thanks

I’m hauling a ‘70 Plum Crazy Challenger from Michigan to South Carolina next week. Dates not set in stone yet. I’m looking for a hauling opportunity for the return from somewhere in the surrounding southern area heading somewhere in northeast or Midwest. Preferably Michigan, but open to discussion. The return delivery before thanksgiving. Shoot me a personal message if you wish to discuss.

Need a running car shipped from ND58078 to CA90220

Good evening sportsfans. I'm going down to north central FL via western TN on 24NOV.
I'll have an empty trailer (open) going down, and some room in the bed both ways.
We're heading back the following weekend to deliver a car in the Detroit area.
Please PM if you have any Q's.
Thanks for looking.

I bought RatrodAl's 67 running Barracuda and need shipping quote from St. James City, Florida to Glendale, Arizona asap.
Much thanks/God bless,
Chris

Auto Transport Service
Back