• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transportation thread. Wanted/Available

Need an operational car moved from Lincoln, NH to York, Pa. I also have a some car parts neatly packed up, mostly in cartons, that ship too. I have pictures of car and parts. Parts will fit in a pick-up truck bed size area. Hoping to catch a car hauler headed to Chryslers Carlisle. I’m an hour from Carlisle. Thanks!
I can take care of that for you. Call me. Dave 860-460-1820

Hi Dave!
Thanks for the follow-up. Left you a VM.

Last edited:
I need a 1974 Duster transported from Orlando to Portland Maine in September. Anyone heading that way?

Anyone travelling along I-90 to Ohio? Need a fender hauled from near La Crosse Wi. to near Columbus Ohio. If you have room for a 69 RR fender, let me know, thanks, Greg

290738211_10232138468427290_7452386602122689492_n.jpg

I need a mini skid steer picked up from Belle Plain MN and shipped to NJ. I can also meet you in PA, NY, or DE for the drop off.

Need a roller from north east Texas to southern California

I used Montway, a Broker. They subbed to SP Auto Logistics. Central Florida to San Jose $1850 enclosed. Safe reliable service. No damage.

7D06EE71-7BEF-4594-B388-B206BF2685A2.jpeg

368CA973-FFD0-4CC0-95DA-B4D54DEA545A.jpeg

F2657A6C-E94C-4000-8A5E-024F3D53CC84.jpeg

Any trucker, or family driving to Florida soon? I have a 20 pound box 40 inches long to transport to Florida, Tampa, Clearwater area. I can meet you anywhere near La Crosse Wi. I-90, I-35, I-80 Minnesota, Iowa, Wi. I can help with your gas costs. Thanks, Greg

I may be in need of a hauler to grab a car in Celina, OH (near the IN line) to Burbank, OH... about 160 miles.

I may be in need of a hauler to grab a car in Celina, OH (near the IN line) to Burbank, OH... about 160 miles.
Reach out to Ram Transport Service located in the Youngstown area. Jason Pavlick is the owner and can be reached at 330.240.4180
He recently delivered my Magnum from Chicago to South Carolina and did a great job.

Looking for someone to deliver a grill from Michigan to Arizona.
Please let me know, thanks

Looking for someone to deliver a grill from Michigan to Arizona.
Please let me know, thanks
Jordan have you tried UShip? There might be folks that are willing to pick up the Grill in route from that area. You'll have to put the information about your shipment on the site and they will send over folks that are interested in the transaction with the cost.

I’m heading from Lincoln, Nebraska down to Waco, Texas with an empty open flat bed trailer around May 20th. Will be going through Oklahoma City and Dallas on the way. Not looking to go much more than maybe 100 or so miles out of route but I’d consider hauling parts or maybe a car (no expensive show cars I don’t want that liability). I’m just an average guy picking up my own project down in Texas so I’m no professional insured driver. Throwing it out there in case it helps someone out.

throwing a car hauling hail mary. need an a-100 pickup that rolls and steers (plus plenty of help loading) moved from Sedro Wooley, Washington to Lorain Ohio. Truck will be ready to load on may 10th. if you happen to be coming this way from up there this would be a great way to make $$$ and pay for your trip. thanks for considering

Giving this a try. Looking to have a 1989 Dakota Convertible 4x4 shipped from Davenport, WA to near Indianapolis, IN. The truck is a nonrunner but, does roll, stop, and steer from what I understand. Please PM me here if interested or know of someone reputable that could it do it.

Need a running car picked up in TX 75791 and taken to TX 77017

I need my E body transported from Toms River NJ to Litchfield OH. PM me for details. Thanks,

Going to Carlisle?
Have a dog in Riverside CA that needs to get to Gillette Wyoming, Oglala Nebraska, or Rapid City, SD. She is a show dog that can't be bred, so now she is a rescue of sorts. She is 3 years old, 50 pounds, and very sweet.

Wanted, anyone going to Phoenix, or Las Vegas area from the Midwest? If you have space on your trailer, in your truck, or van for a trunklid, I would be glad to help pay for your fuel. pm me and I can meet you on I90, I35, I80, WI, Iowa, IL, Mn. thanks, Greg

Auto Transport Service
Back