• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transportation thread. Wanted/Available

i have 2 cars sitting near cisco utah. 1 roller and 1 mobile. will pay 2000.00 cash for delivery near detroit. pm me

I need someone to pick up a set of bucket seats in san ANTONIO texas and deliver in atlanta pm me thanx

nj to laredo tx

looking to send a 1985 running camaro from nj to laredo, pu 69 rr roller in laredo and bring that to nj.

in process of buying a 1963 Polara, in pennsylvania... looking for transportation west as far as you can take it... all comments welcome...
Dan

Looking for somebody in Boston area going to Carlisle pa that wouldn't mind transporting a 73 charger fender back up north to mass for denis from worchesire pm me so I can contact you maybe you can bringa few pieces from him to me at Carlisle to thx ahead of time

I will be in denver Mon morning going to Carlisle usually have little room if anybody has anything parts wise that could be brought to Carlisle let me know nothing big ( no engines. No half car or rear ends no glass.) Thx pm me number

Need a 63 Polara shipped (enclosed) from Medford OR. to Torrance CA. I just tagged 1Flat-Rate to do the move for me, but I can canx them at anytime... absolutely needs to be enclosed (800 mile trip). just throwing this up there in case I need a backup plan. anybody use 1Flat-rate before... found them on transportation reviews dot com.

Edmonton ky. ,,, well hello friend,,,, good luck with your 65 ,,, might be the only one around edmonton.

Justr inquiring, looking at a car in peices in central Washington , need an enclosed trailer able to hold sheel on wheels, all parts and drive train, deliverd to eastern Ontario or tranfered over to my trailer in Mich. or upstate NY. Any body able to give a ballpark price. thanks

i'm in columbus ohio,, but always have stuff to pickup,, in MN, denver, PA NJ and other places around,, can load from ohio out to ??? or may have a spot coming back, (3 car wedge) pm me. jc

Des Moines, Iowa 50317 to Whitestone ny 11357 running B Body for october delivery.
thanks
spiro

I need a trunk lid and bumper from a 67 Coronet shipped from Pasadena Tx, 77505, to Lake Villa, Illinois, 60046. Anyone going that way interested?

i'm coming back from Tampa to ohio,,, with two spots open,, i may have one going down,, to GA/tampa

running dart from south bend indiana 46635 to ca 90810 or ca94806 early january

Looing for a price to ship a running , driving car from Fort Meyers, FLA. to Rochester, NY.

I have an empty, 2010 open trailer heading from South Florida to Cleveland. I can stop anywhere inbetween (roughly). I am as close to a professional as you are going to get, and I have a clean clear Florida CDL. Doing this as a personal trip. Price is reasonable. Timeframe flexible.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone.. charles city iowa to portland oregon to haul a car in enclosed trailer. ?. pm me

Anyone around to help me get a 440 block from roughly Kansas City to Roughly LA? From one FBBO member to another...

Thanks, Greg

Have rig, will travel

I live near ATL GA, Im free of a time clock alot of the time, so I can pick up and haul what ever you need. I have a Tommy gate, so I can pick up motors, trannies/ parts, fenders hoods, etc.
Id prefer to stay in the southeast, but hit me up I'll entertain anything. Id be happy to trade out my service for the right boomstick, or ammo too.:coffee: Im no flyby night joker, tons of references.....
Just trying to help. I dont sit here on FBBO very much, so please be patient getting back with you.

the rig.jpgthe rig 2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back