• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transportation thread. Wanted/Available

Yup, I can vouch for fisty first hand. And can get him for you if he doesn't answer here. Good to see you Nick.

I have an empty, newer, open trailer headed from Southwest Florida to Cincinatti, then to Detroit. I have a clean clear CDL class A and I've got over 1,000,000 miles give or take. My time frame is within the next 6 weeks. Looking to cover my fuel, etc.

Empty open car trailer and empty open truck bed heading from south Florida to Cleveland, OH probably Thursday. Will stop anywhere inbetween. Looking for gas money.

hi, need transport from Brunswick Georgia to Cleveland ohio starting next week..anyone going that way

Just wondering if there are any snow birds on site coming back to Toronto area, going through NC, that would be available to pickup a 4 speed, to help with gas cost?

Last edited:
Need an engine shipped from Apollo Beach Florida 33572 delivered to CA90220

Thx Brett

I'm looking for transportation:

TO: So Cal (93505)

WHAT: 1969 S/C Rambler

DATA: No-engine, roller.

Looking for car transport of a roller (no eng or trans) from southern Florida 34951 to east central Indiana 47394.

Anyone going from New York to SoCal for the Mopar Spring Fling (or something other reason)? I'm trying to get a short-block from Alden, NY to Los Angeles...

Anyone interested in hauling a couple of Dodge trucks from Amarillo Texas to NJ/Maryland area? Got a couple of guys trying to arrange shipping on trucks that they want to buy from me.

Hi - I need a Toyota Avalon shipped from South Florida, 33434, to North Jersey. Anybody know any straight up shippers that aren't too expensive? Car is a gift for my son from his grandparents. Thanks. PM me here.

i am glad to say i have a flat bed 53' that leaves western north carolina haeds north to new york city every week.the driver is a good friend and he has space on very end of the trailer.not sure the size yet.i think 4 pallets will fit.will get all of the info at a later date. if you need anything shipped let me know.
you will have to load .driver will not able to help due to health(hes a biggg man)
so folks we all want to save some on shipping things.PM me hopeful i can help.

I need a pair of bucket seats picked up in clearwater fl, (33761) and brought to the Birmingham, Alabama area, (35126).

Thanks, Will.............[/
B] [email protected]

my shop is in Alden,ny why not just put it on a truck.....I just quit driving after 20 years.....LOOK UP UNI SHIPPER. ....

- - - Updated - - -

I might be leaving NY going to VA or NY going to IL. 24' flatbed .I would have the 8'bed under a cap and 4' on the front of the trailer.

hey guys, my dad is looking to transport a '50 Dodge 3/4 ton pickup from Blackwell, Oklahoma to New Jersey in a short while. anyone have a lead?

I Need a Car Hauled from Annapolis, MD to Ravenna OH Will pay $750
Also a trunk pan and 2 rear quarters in the bed of your truck..
PM ASAP.

Mopar inspection and transportation available in the Central US.

Enclosed and open transport available. Based in Little Rock area with single open and enclosed transport available in the Central US. Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, etc. 40 plus years of Mopar inspection and restoration knowledge available. A, B, C, E, and F/M bodies. Many years of hauling for shows and personal projects. Let me know what you need. Affordable rates in quality equipment. I treat your Mopar as my own. Winch loading available in all trailers. Must be a roller at minimum. If you need a car inspected with accurate, professional detail, that service is available as well. I am very familiar with every problem area on a Mopar, and the standard cover ups. VIN and option code knowledge as well. Thank you for looking, and thanks for the post. Bob

Need a price to ship a 64 Dodge 330 from So Calif 92345 to S.E. corner Michigan 48182. car is a roller only missing the engine so weight is about 2800 lbs. Let me know. Thanks. Eddie

Fella might not ship,
Hoping someone has room on their trailer or truck to bring these in to South Jersey/PA border

Price on shipping a set of headers:

MADISON, OH

To 08016

Auto Transport Service
Back