• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Try Again - Looking for a high end B body - Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer in order :
1, If I was looking for a woman I wouldn,t be looking in the busiest bar in town.
2, I wouldn't expect to get a "high end" b-body "restored" ( that's what you said) for $5000
3, $62,473 to be exact

Any more questions,just fire away !!

Apparently the analogy had too many sentences for you. Also, you may need to work on your reading skills. I never mentioned $5000, another poster did.

Here's the last question I'll "fire away"(lest I waste another post). Do you have a car to sell me? If not, why don't you keep your blood pressure down by, I don't know, NOT READING THIS THREAD.

carsonline.com has all the high end cars you'd want

carsonline.com has all the high end cars you'd want

I appreciate the tip terzmo. I've looked at all the mopars on the site, even the sold ones. It seems like a lot are from classic car dealers. I guess I'm more comfortable dealing with a private owner that either did the work or has lived for a while with the result of the work that's been done. Been all through Mecum Infonet as well.

I'll keep following up on it though.

I've had a few very good conversations and emails with guys from this site. I learn every time. There are a few good opportunities that I'm checking out.

Keep 'em coming. We'll get there.

Apparently the analogy had too many sentences for you. Also, you may need to work on your reading skills. I never mentioned $5000, another poster did.

Here's the last question I'll "fire away"(lest I waste another post). Do you have a car to sell me? If not, why don't you keep your blood pressure down by, I don't know, NOT READING THIS THREAD.

I'll give you one but two out of three are OK I guess !

And,a question for you,what are you really looking for or don't you know ?

The reason I asked is that if you said 10-12K, then we could call your attention to cars in that range, and not waste time posting 30-40K cars, or vice versa.

Good luck.

Rene' - Thanks for those two sites. I've never used them before. They'll keep me busy for a while!

Thanks for the PM's. Keep them coming. Spent nine hours driving today to see a Charger R/T. Very nice car but I'm still looking.

I'm ready to go when the right car comes up.

1970 Runner.jpg

I'm in the bottom of NJ. Might sell this. 383 4 speed with air grabber

440. 4 speed A833. I'll post better pics when it's back from the shop. Getting front end aligned. If it snows here it may be there for a week!

- - - Updated - - -

Not a great pic. It was getting dark.

Nice, good choice. I'll keep an eye out for you at the Jimmie Cone

I'll definitely be there. See you when it thaws out!

OK, I messed up the last thread so I'm starting over. I want a high end B body, not an E body. I already have an E body Cuda.

Looking for very nice driver quality, not a museum piece. I'm going to drive it.

Big difference between DRIVER quality and HIGH END B body! How about a 1st place Concourse de Elegance 1967 Hemi GTX. That is a high end B body. I will sell it tomorrow, the price is 140K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back