• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Try Again - Looking for a high end B body - Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big difference between DRIVER quality and HIGH END B body! How about a 1st place Concourse de Elegance 1967 Hemi GTX. That is a high end B body. I will sell it tomorrow, the price is 140K.

I'm confused. Are you trying to be helpful?

Big difference between DRIVER quality and HIGH END B body! How about a 1st place Concourse de Elegance 1967 Hemi GTX. That is a high end B body. I will sell it tomorrow, the price is 140K.

You're referring more to condition when you say high end. A high end car can be rusting away in a corn field. One of the owners of our shop, Charles has what I consider to be a high end B body. A 71 Super Bee. 383 4 speed, Ramcharger hood, but it's a survivor. 75% of it's original paint....although poor, almost zero rust. Original transmission and rear end and he has the original engine in the shop. When I think "high end" I think options and such, not necessarily condition.

But I have to agree. Your car is so billy badass. It could win most anything.

I'm confused. Are you trying to be helpful?

Please accept my apologies. It just hit me the wrong way because I am selling my car for medical reasons and I have been offered half or less of it's value. It is high end not a driver. Everyone I have dealt with up until now think everyone is in dire financial straights and have to sell. I am not and I don't. What is your idea of a high end B body?

OK, everybody get ready. He's gonna sell it tomorrow at $140K.

Chumps like me will have to settle for rotisserie restored 69 Charger R/T's. I stand corrected. You guys keep typing...I'm going to get my sleeping bag and wait in line for that 67 GTX.

I think I know that Charger. Looks just like one that used to hang out at the cruise in at the Fredericktowne Mall every other Saturday night. Drop me a PM if you're interested in getting together to compare Chargers this spring.

OK, everybody get ready. He's gonna sell it tomorrow at $140K.

Chumps like me will have to settle for rotisserie restored 69 Charger R/T's. I stand corrected. You guys keep typing...I'm going to get my sleeping bag and wait in line for that 67 GTX.

I was trying to apologize, but since you apparently think that is funny, I have already turned down 125K for the 67 Hemi GTX. I don't have to explain to anyone that knows the car.:Have a nice day

I was trying to apologize, but since you apparently think that is funny, I have already turned down 125K for the 67 Hemi GTX. I don't have to explain to anyone that knows the car.:Have a nice day

Have to agree, your GTX is a special car.

You say you need to sell...but you turned down $125K on a $140K asking price?? I don't get it!

Apparently there is a misunderstanding. I do not have to sell the car. It is just that someone that can truly enjoy it should have it because I no longer can. For anyone that knows the car no explanation is needed. I have never seen one like it and only 720 were built. Yes I turned down the offer because it was not enough.

Something High End and really different

OK, I messed up the last thread so I'm starting over. I want a high end B body, not an E body. I already have an E body Cuda.

Looking for very nice driver quality, not a museum piece. I'm going to drive it.

This car has 40,000 miles on it, is absolutly cherry and you can drive in luxury. I'll refer you if I don't buy it myself. can be bought for $5K to $6K

Eddie glad it worked out for you!! Looks like a nice Charger but can we see some better pictures?
Is it R4 or R6, hard to tell.
It was great talking cars with you a few weeks back.
Ron

This car has 40,000 miles on it, is absolutly cherry and you can drive in luxury. I'll refer you if I don't buy it myself. can be bought for $5K to $6K

That car is sweet. I'm OK with the Charger for now, but I can't decide which of my two friends to refer you to...Isaac Hayes or Ricardo Montalban :pimp:

- - - Updated - - -

Eddie glad it worked out for you!! Looks like a nice Charger but can we see some better pictures?
Is it R4 or R6, hard to tell.
It was great talking cars with you a few weeks back.
Ron

Hey Ron. Still drooling over your GTX, I've looked at the pics about 50 times. Don't sell it until I'm back in the market!

The Charger is R6. Those two colors are funny because it seems to me that R6 always looks like R4 in pictures, but it's darker when you actually see it on the car. I'll post some good interior and exterior pics when I get it off the lift. I have a bunch of stuff stored under it that's part of my garage spring cleaning. It's been cold here at night so I lost my motivation to get anything done after work.

Can't wait to see, and don't worry I'm making the GTX better everyday.
I have all the dash pieces out for chroming and just ordered the new wood set from BE+A!
By time I sell I'll have everything perfect for the next owner, at least that's what my friend's say I seem to do.
When I sold my 71 GS Stage 1 last year I told the new owner it is all sorted out.
When it arrived in Australia he was blown away and emails me all the time to talk cars.
See Ya Ron
Also my buddy runs the 69 Charger registry so if you want here is contact info. let me know, he may have your new car in his registry or if not would love to include it.

http://www.1969chargerregistry.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back