• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trying to buy a car in Georgia from California

I appreciate all of the support guys. Chasing cars can be emotional- good to stay grounded and sensible about it.

I appreciate all of the support guys. Chasing cars can be emotional- good to stay grounded and sensible about it.
mike, i will agree about cash deals like that, seller want take nothing but cash in hand that is troubling now all the sellers are not fruit cakes but you just do not know, i have had some sellers tell me the same the thing about buying a car,cash in hand type guy,he lived way out in west hell somewhere,hard to negotiate with will all his crazy demands,i have passed on several cars in the past because of that.it makes you even more skeptical with all this crazy stuff happening now. in macon there are lot country areas with dirt roads and woods. be careful.

Have a sherriff present . They i believe will tag along

Auto Transport Service
Back